Vampire
44 48%
Werewolf
20 22%
Human
27 30%
Voters: 91.
Page 1 of 2
Hey UG. Whats with some people obsession with vampires. I mean seriously, I have seen some people pretend to be them on the internet, but if that isn't bad enough, I have heard some people actually believe they are Vampires in real life. I saw an episode of CSI where they found this cult of people who file their teeth like fangs and drink each others blood, literally. Are there seriously people like that, or was it just a joke for TV or something. Still.

So I ask, what is with this obsession with vampires.

Also, the poll, that is just for fun, and to add more excitement to this thread.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I like interview with vampire......lol

<_<

>_>

but yay i liked vampires when i was 5.

now i like zombies
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Also, the poll, that is just for fun, and to add more excitement to this thread.

I beg to differ.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I contracted porphyric hemophilia after doing that one quest where you had to find a daedric artifact for Martin.
vampires=gay
werewolves=cool
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I like the Cirque Du Freak series if that counts.... The Demonata books are hella better though...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by InvaderTSN
I contracted porphyric hemophilia after doing that one quest where you had to find a daedric artifact for Martin.

Dude the same thing happened to me! I'm assuming you're talking about where you have to go into that cave with the five vampires? Yeah that quest sucked balls.
ill have to google these twilight books
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
dude, Twilight is awesome!
<<
>>
so what if i want to be Edward..............wow i feel like a nerd right now
METAL FOR LIFE!
Check out my band: Immortality at myspace.com/metalfury65
Quote by InvaderTSN

Oblivion FTW
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Im Corey Feldman....so what?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
i don't even know who that is......

i just refer to myself as one for personal reasons

>.>
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by Vos
Dude the same thing happened to me! I'm assuming you're talking about where you have to go into that cave with the five vampires? Yeah that quest sucked balls.

Yeah, I hated that quest. Mainly because the orcs were really strong. I kept having to summon a daedroth in order to kill it. The other 3 vampires were really easy to kill, though. The Azune's Star was worth it, however. I kept it and gave Martin the Jabbawock because it was pretty useless.
indeed oblivon ftw.

in my 1 minute of wikipediaing these twilight books they remind of that harry potter fan fic where the vampire author sexes draco malfoy and dumbldore rapes stuff.
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Depends on the vampire.

IWV/Twilight: **** YEAH.
Oblivion/Noseferatu: No.

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar (sp?).
i give u 1,000 internets
METAL FOR LIFE!
Check out my band: Immortality at myspace.com/metalfury65
Quote by jakekilgore666
vampires=gay
werewolves=cool

This guy is cool. He knows what he is talking about.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Vampire or Werewolf.....I...I think this is the hardest question I've ever come by...I...I can't decide!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah, I hated that quest. Mainly because the orcs were really strong. I kept having to summon a daedroth in order to kill it. The other 3 vampires were really easy to kill, though. The Azune's Star was worth it, however. I kept it and gave Martin the Jabbawock because it was pretty useless.

I got angry after I became a vampire so I just reloaded my game and went off and did different quests haha. I plan to go back to that cave rather soon though.
Quote by Vos

I simply went to some chapel and got healed. Problem solved .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i actually know more guys who read twilight than girls
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by Vos
I got angry after I became a vampire so I just reloaded my game and went off and did different quests haha. I plan to go back to that cave rather soon though.

Didn't you go to a temple in the cities? If you do, you get can get cured from the disease, or you could just use a cure common disease potion/spell, I think.
Quote by InvaderTSN

I just duplicated the star like 40 times
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by InvaderTSN
Didn't you go to a temple in the cities? If you do, you get can get cured from the disease, or you could just use a cure common disease potion/spell, I think.

I know but my character kept on getting raped by the orc vampires so I got frustrating. The character i was doing that quest with I built to be mainly a Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild character. My other character is more suited for fighting like that but I havn't gotten to that point in the main storyline with him yet.
i would love for an oblivon thread ^^

the gaming thread just talks about ps3
Quote by dragoo-mon

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
The people who try to be vampires in real life are normally pretty homo. That said, if vampires were real, I'd probably do it as long as I don't have to dress and act like those homo posers.

I mean, hell. Who wouldn't want to party all night and drink hooker blood for sustenance?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by carcass255
indeed oblivon ftw.

in my 1 minute of wikipediaing these twilight books they remind of that harry potter fan fic where the vampire author sexes draco malfoy and dumbldore rapes stuff.

Woah.
Quote by Vos
I know but my character kept on getting raped by the orc vampires so I got frustrating. The character i was doing that quest with I built to be mainly a Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild character. My other character is more suited for fighting like that but I havn't gotten to that point in the main storyline with him yet.

Oh. I started out with Breton mage, and slowly worked him until he was a master at swords, stealth, and magic. I was practically head of all the guilds and completed the main storyline. It was awesome.
My character I'm using for the main storyline right now is a Redguard and I have him as a Spellsword. I've worked his magic up pretty good and along with his fighting skills. I'm head of the mages guild with him and one rank away from being head of the fighters guild too.
Quote by Vos
My character I'm using for the main storyline right now is a Redguard and I have him as a Spellsword. I've worked his magic up pretty good and along with his fighting skills. I'm head of the mages guild with him and one rank away from being head of the fighters guild too.

You should try getting his Conjuration skill up because summoned creatures are actually really very helpful. Like, buy a really low mana costing summon spell and use it over and over.

Also, I really hated the Fighter Guild's quest where you had to clear that one cave of trolls. It was really annoying.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You should try getting his Conjuration skill up because summoned creatures are actually really very helpful. Like, buy a really low mana costing summon spell and use it over and over.

Also, I really hated the Fighter Guild's quest where you had to clear that one cave of trolls. It was really annoying.

Yeah, I'm starting to find out that an extra person fighting for me would be really useful haha.

I found a lot of the Fighter Guild's quests to be rather repetitive. Go to cave. Kill all creatures. Repeat.

Some of them were fun but I found the Mage's Guild storyline much more fun.

this is why i like Vampires
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by ARCtrooper225
Stephanie Meyers's Twilight series...

*coughs up*

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
werewolves= people who are bipolar (they are actually worse during a full moon.. thats what technically a werewolf is.)
vampire= to answer your questions do exist but not in the traditional "Dracula" sense. They are usually people who were beaten or abused in general that got so used to the taste of blood that they crave it. It's all psychology.

But in the fantastic sort of way. Vampires own Werewolves. Sorry boys
Page 1 of 2