Page 1 of 2
So today I was listening to some music, I put in some zeppelin, my cat runs out of the room when i put on no quarter. She came back into the room later, then I put on some sex pistols, which also makes her run out the room. I put in master of puppets and listened to the whole album, she sat there the whole time listening to it seeming interested.

This isnt the first time ive noticed her love for metal either, she stays in the room when I listen to megadeth, black sabbath, iron maiden, deep purple, machine head, etc.

She will also stay in the room while I listen to some ska and classic rock, but other than that, she stays and comes into my room whenever I put some metal on. I think its pretty crazy.

Anyone else have animals like this?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I think most of the members of UG would run if u put on The Sex Pistols.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
my dog likes led zeppelin. no lie.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
My cat is sorta like that. He rarely comes in my room. But if I start playing the guitar, he comes in to see me. Then he get on the bed and rubs his head against the neck and head of the guitar. Occasionally bumping the tuning pegs and such. haha.

He's probably a reincarnated rockstar...lol
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Colgate Total
Probably because those two bands are absolutely terrible.

I was just using that as an example, she runs from all music other than what I named.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
My dog tends to fall asleep quicker if I listen to death metal. And she snores really loudly.
EDIT: Here's one you guys will like:
Same dog was sitting on my bed behind me and I have all 4k or whatever amount of songs I have on shuffle.
Black Star by Malmsteen came on and she woke up, jumped forwards and started barking really loud.
I turned it off and she stopped. Turned it back on, she starts again, etc.
So there you have it, my dog doesn't like Malmsteen.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Sep 14, 2008,
LOL, metalhead cat FTW.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
funny thing is metal isnt my favorite genre of music, I love it but im not a metalhead myself.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
My turtle "dances" (looks @ me and sways back and forth or spins around in circles) while listening to more calm and melodic stuff, but when I put on heavier stuff, such as Metallica or SOAD, he flips a shit. He doesn't like any of the stuff I've recorded, either .

On a side note, my dog sat down and watched the entire movie Spanglish. Either he has an extremely bad taste in movies, or he's a masochist.
My cat has set himself on fire. Twice.

Now that's ****ing metal.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
funny thing is metal isnt my favorite genre of music, I love it but im not a metalhead myself.

Wtf?
: )
Quote by Cjk10000
Wtf?

Out of this thread, the same one with a guy who says his cat lights itself on fire that is the most WTF thing to you?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i have a guinea pig that flips out if i play anything but metal.

when i play metal it passes out
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Obviously, your cat will settle for no less than the complexity and pure truth in heavy metal music. Bravo, little pussy. Bravo.
I dunno. My dog is pretty expressive but I can't read it when I put on music. I mean I think it likes bands like Man On Earth and shit. But I dunno, cause the only times she comes into my room are when she's sleepy and there's noone to cuddle with.
I love whippets =D The world's first heat-seeking missile. (anyone who owns one knows what I'm talking about)
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
My cat will sleep through anything. No matter how loud I crank it, he totally blocks it out.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
Sounds like your cat is pretty damn cool.

my cat is actually a chickenshit, shes afraid of most things, including loud noises, which suprises me even more that she likes metal. Im the only one in the house who she really likes.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Haha, my cat likes metal too. Especially Megadeth. If I play Hanger 18 on guitar he gets all relaxed and happy.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
My cat leaves the room when I play guitar.

I suck

In reality, cats and dogs have uber sensitive ears so they hates teh shred.
I just tested this. My cat is in the room so I put on some Paramore and she ran out of the room. I put on some Maximum the Hormone (Ootori album, oddly enough) and she came running back in. I put on some Metallica and she left, so I put on some Sabbath. Still gone.

I put Buikikaesu!! (Maximum the Hormone song) on, and my cat came back in the room. So I switched on and off and she only really stayed when I had Maximum the Hormone and Cannibal Corpse on. I swear to god my cat almost broke her neck sliding on the lineoleum when I put "I Cum Blood" on.

Conclusion: My cat is a Japanophile and CC enthusiast. In short, a pit monkey.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
my dog's a metalhead too he absolutely loves behemoth, nile, megadeth, warbringer, at the gates, etc.
my dog digs Death Cab. and Fall Out Boy. emo dog?

my cat likes zeppelin though. my cat is cooler than yours.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by thundrstruk891
When I play guitar, my dog tries to lick the fret board. It's incredibly frustrating.

He just wants to help.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by RPGoof
Aren't cats stoners too?
They are also the best animal to be made into a meme.
Cats are pretty much the best animal ever.

My cat's love the catnip...I love cats but they do get annoying when your trying to play guitar or eat supper....
I use to think my Cockatiel was into funk, he would headbang and dance to it (literally) but he just does it when I play guitar and listen too RHCP and The Living End..
Your cat probably thought Plant's wailing was a cat in pain, so it ran off to help it.

My dogs have never shown a reaction to music, although the younger one does like watching football.

I think he's a Blackburn Rovers fan, the odd creature.
Quote by ZAxel
My turtle "dances" (looks @ me and sways back and forth or spins around in circles) while listening to more calm and melodic stuff, but when I put on heavier stuff, such as Metallica or SOAD, he flips a shit. He doesn't like any of the stuff I've recorded, either .

On a side note, my dog sat down and watched the entire movie Spanglish. Either he has an extremely bad taste in movies, or he's a masochist.

Please, oh please make a video. I would give anything to see the image in my mind of a turtle flipping a shit in reality.
Hello
Quote by Habit Zero
My cat leaves the room when I play guitar.

I suck

In reality, cats and dogs have uber sensitive ears so they hates teh shred.

same here, cat leaves the room when she hears me flip the switch cuz she is like, oh sh!t!! This gonna be loud!
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Page 1 of 2