Page 1 of 5
Everything is a ****ing popularity contest, people are fake as ****, people worry about the most irrelevant bullshit, girls are ****ing stupid as hell, teachers suck balls and are biased, you can't be friends with one group if you are friends with another, and to top it all ****ing off at the end of the day all people will care about is your grades and SAT scores when applying for college/jobs. I laugh at these jackasses with like 50+ friends and are getting Ds/Fs and with 3 girlfriends. These are the dickfaces who will be taking your order at Burger King, the ones who will be washing cars for a living, the ones who will be calling the lawyers who they made fun of back in HS to help bail them out, and the crackheads and alcoholics who will have realized how much of a waste of life they truly are.

Can't wait to get the **** out of high school
shutup

actually

no one cares. if u don't like it, do something about it

EDIT

now that i've read ur post, i actually agree. highschool is a popularity contest. but seriously above point still applies
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I thought the thread title was I hate High School Musical.

Oh, and..get over it.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by US@guitarist
Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine Whine

Im sorry,could you translate that?i don't speak bitch.
And you ranting makes you out to be much more intelligent than "the ones who'll be taking your order at Burger King."

You may feel sorry for the ones getting D/Fs and all that... but I feel sorry for the one's who obviously have no clue what they're on about, stereotyping everything in their school and being nothing but childish about it.

EDIT: Normally, I woulod say "look, you either win in high school or at life, never both." But no. Your attitude towards the whole thing is just despicable.
Just try and accept high school for what it is. Surround yourself with good people, and good friends, and you won't feel this way. Just have a good time, because high school goes by fast. Study hard, have fun, and good luck.
Be cool.
Dude, you're like what, 15? You live in the States and you're in high school.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT MORE THAN THAT???
Alright, we all know it happens like that. Stick to kids who feel the same way about things that you do and **** everyone else.
meh
Well yeah, it's crap although 'high school' in the US of A does sound even worse.

I'm mainly held back by my hatred of people in general though, they just get on my nerves.
Quote by JC13
Well after reading your post I'm pretty glad that it's them taking my order at Burger King.

Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by US@guitarist
Everything is a ****ing popularity contest, people are fake as ****, people worry about the most irrelevant bullshit, girls are ****ing stupid as hell, teachers suck balls and are biased, you can't be friends with one group if you are friends with another, and to top it all ****ing off at the end of the day all people will care about is your grades and SAT scores when applying for college/jobs. I laugh at these jackasses with like 50+ friends and are getting Ds/Fs and with 3 girlfriends. These are the dickfaces who will be taking your order at Burger King, the ones who will be washing cars for a living, the ones who will be calling the lawyers who they made fun of back in HS to help bail them out, and the crackheads and alcoholics who will have realized how much of a waste of life they truly are.

No one cares really. Wait until you go to college and wish you were back in high school.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
rape them all

oh and by the way

i understand you =) , my highschool is the same shit as you
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by US@guitarist

Yeah it can be rough from time to time. Just find something to do at school for me its football and our guitar ensemble. You meet plenty of cool people. And I'm assuming this is your freshmen year and yeah its the worst by far. Not just because your the little guy but also because everyone whos a freshmen tries SUPER hard to fit in which means everyones pretty much a dramatic prick. I'm a senior now and I love highschool. Just find a sport or club or something and you'll be fine. By the time your in senior year (still assuming your freshmen) everyone just kind of chills with everyone and you'll notice the whole "clique" thing will dissolve to an extent and not everyones as judging
why don't you just take a gu- no I won't say that.

get over it. It's called angst. Damn '08er.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
high school's pretty much where all your social skills come from in life, so if you think like that you might want to analyze yourself abit.

then again, no one cares
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
And then there are the people that are going to go to MIT and Harvard and some other fancy school, are the Quarterback for Varsity, and is one of the most known kids in the school.
Yep, theres one of those at my school. I don't think he's QB though, but he's the nicest kid and he's pretty cool.
Lets take an excerpt from the serenity prayer.

"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change"

In other words, get over.
Quote by thundrstruk891
You realize you just described the very online community you just joined, right?

...right?

this
get over it dude not only does my high school sound like urs im the new kid there too so quit ur whinin
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Quote by shut_up_n00b
No one cares really. Wait until you go to college and wish you were back in high school.

I'm in college and I don't wish I was back in high school at all...

I mean, my high school was awesome. But college is the bestest.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Drugs are good, alcohol r00lz, i'll pass on crack though. High School is pretty fun.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by US@guitarist
people worry about the most irrelevant bullshit,

Uh huh
Suck it up.
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
Last edited by Themitch at Sep 14, 2008,
build a bridge and get over.......I don't have SAT's
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by thedude051
Just have a good time, because high school goes by fast.

+ infinity...I couldn't agree more. I miss my days of high school so much.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Man, high school is awesome. I don't know what you're talking about - these are the best years of your life.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Grow some balls and suck it the **** up. Thats not highschool, thats life. Theres shit, there is ALWAYS shit. Suck it up.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
dude its really your problem because for them to not be so biased is if you actually have freinds
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Page 1 of 5