Everything is a ****ing popularity contest, people are fake as ****, people worry about the most irrelevant bullshit, girls are ****ing stupid as hell, teachers suck balls and are biased, you can't be friends with one group if you are friends with another, and to top it all ****ing off at the end of the day all people will care about is your grades and SAT scores when applying for college/jobs. I laugh at these jackasses with like 50+ friends and are getting Ds/Fs and with 3 girlfriends. These are the dickfaces who will be taking your order at Burger King, the ones who will be washing cars for a living, the ones who will be calling the lawyers who they made fun of back in HS to help bail them out, and the crackheads and alcoholics who will have realized how much of a waste of life they truly are.

I do not want to get the **** out of High School
Quote by The_Faded_Line
... this was JUST posted

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
haha i see what you did
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Coo'.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??