Is Bladder infection something to worry about ?
Hurts like hell when I pee, so Im holding myself... Too embarassed to talk about it to my mother (doctor)...

Serious thread btw, if you want to leave childish comments, well.... don't
Cheers
The Pit is not a clinic.
Go and see a doctor.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Could be kidney stones. I'd see a doctor immediately.

Also, how do you know it's a bladder infection?
You need a doctor asap.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Darkshade666
Is Bladder infection something to worry about ?
Hurts like hell when I pee, so Im holding myself... Too embarassed to talk about it to my mother (doctor)...

Serious thread btw, if you want to leave childish comments, well.... don't
Cheers

You should be at a hospital now... Don't know why you are posting here. I'm not saying this to be a dick-- GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Don't wait overnight either. If your mom tells you to wait until morning... well, lets just say you can be in a whole 'nother world by then.
: )
um, you shoudl go to a doctor before you die
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
if you're still to much of a coward to see a doctor then go to webmd and see what that tells you.
It's 11Pm now, and I have no means of transportation... Could I wait till the morning at least ? Or would that mess it up more ?
Quote by Darkshade666
It's 11Pm now, and I have no means of transportation... Could I wait till the morning at least ? Or would that mess it up more ?

Did you even read my post?
www.webmd.com

i searched it for you and yea...all the options were pretty damn serious. id take a bus or like...walk

edit: walk or bus to the hospital...
if you're sure that its a bladder infection then you can get over it by yourself. all you really have to do is change the pH of your bladder's insides, usually with stuff like cranberry juice among others.

it will take longer than going to the doctor and just getting antibiotics but you'll save money overall (if you're not a pansy).
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Darkshade666

What exactly have you been upto that has caused this pain?

Theres something you aint tellin us...
You're a total f*cking dumb@ss for a) letting it go this long without treatment and b) expecting the Pit to help you (though some have, it seems). Get over yourself and go ask your mom, she'll know more than almost any of us might and diagnosis over the internet is a bad idea.
Get off the computer. NOW. This is not going to go away, and it may well get much worse.
EDIT:
Quote by Zero-Hartman

AHAHAHAHAHA that's perfect. Is there any situation Zappa doesn't have a song for?
Last edited by Nightfyre at Sep 14, 2008,
Quote by Preid
What exactly have you been upto that has caused this pain?

Theres something you aint tellin us...

Nothing that I havent been doing for the best 5 years for ****s sake :P
I don't know, woke up this morning and it hurt a little... But now, the pain spikes are just killing me, been wanting to piss since 7 hours now... But I cant...
Dude your embarressed to talk about it with your mom? The lady who you came out of and sucked her tits for a couple months?
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by Darkshade666
Nothing that I havent been doing for the best 5 years for ****s sake :P
I don't know, woke up this morning and it hurt a little... But now, the pain spikes are just killing me, been wanting to piss since 7 hours now... But I cant...

Since you don't read my posts, my advice is hold it in for the next 2 years. It's not too hard.
still, the uncertainty is there so the best bet for you is to get it checked out. it could be anything from the infection, to the stones or possible std? just let your mom get a hold of ya and slap it around till you can come up with a good diagnosis dude, thats if she really is a doctor/nurse/person...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I have read it, but I simple can't go anywhere at the moment, everyone is sleeping... All I want to know is wether Im gonna wake up tommorow morning or not, if not, then I'd go naked to the nearest hospital (20 mins by car)
Quote by chrismetal86
Dude your embarressed to talk about it with your mom? The lady who you came out of and sucked her tits for a couple months?

I lol'd hard
Quote by Darkshade666
I have read it, but I simple can't go anywhere at the moment, everyone is sleeping... All I want to know is wether Im gonna wake up tommorow morning or not, if not, then I'd go naked to the nearest hospital (20 mins by car)

Again, you're an idiot for not dealing with this sooner.
Go to bed, you'll survive it but it's gonna hurt like hell in the morning I bet. If you don't wake up, hey, chlorine in the gene pool.
Quote by Nightfyre
You're a total f*cking dumb@ss for a) letting it go this long without treatment and b) expecting the Pit to help you (though some have, it seems). Get over yourself and go ask your mom, she'll know more than almost any of us might and diagnosis over the internet is a bad idea.
Get off the computer. NOW. This is not going to go away, and it may well get much worse.
EDIT:

AHAHAHAHAHA that's perfect. Is there any situation Zappa doesn't have a song for?

Nah, probably not, that's why I love him

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Doctor, mate! ASAP!!
That's what I'd do if it were me.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Alright cheers for the advice... Gonna wake my mother up see what we can do...
Didn't know I could get so many mature posts in a place like The Pit xD

Thanks again
Quote by Darkshade666
Alright cheers for the advice... Gonna wake my mother up see what we can do...
Didn't know I could get so many mature posts in a place like The Pit xD

Thanks again

TS ''heyz mum mah penor hrutsz wen i p''

TS Mum ''lol wut?''

TS
oooo OOOO OOOO BURNS WHEN I PEE
BURNS WHEN I PEE
I GOTTA STD
BURNS WHEN I PEE

KNEW I SHOULDA WRAPPED IT UP
DISCHARGE IN A PAPER CUP
THAT SKANKY LIL GOD DAMN BITCH