Alright, so most of the Rolling Stones t's i look at say U.S. tour of '75. So pit I ask you, what is the significance of 1975 for the Rolling Stones? I googled it and it said that was year Ron Wood took over Mick Taylor's spot, but surely their has to be something more behind it...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Thats when it all went down man. I wouldn't ask too many questions.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1

but knowing is half the battle!?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Because it's less sexual than '69.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I'm intrigued, I think I can handle the truth. I'm going to go ahead and be a debby downer and ruin the A Few Good Men quote by saying "I can't handle the truth" Even though I'm pretty sure I can, I really wanna know...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by justnmcknz
I'm intrigued, I think I can handle the truth. I'm going to go ahead and be a debby downer and ruin the A Few Good Men quote by saying "I can't handle the truth" Even though I'm pretty sure I can, I really wanna know...

Haha I was just messing with you I have no idea.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1

comment of the day well done, good sir.

You really got me on that one... I guess this question will just go unanswered...
It was when Jimmy Page took over as lead guitarist for the Rolling Stones. Everybody knows that.
Quote by Soul Power
Because it's less sexual than '69.

Well Played Soul Power lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus