Page 1 of 2
olllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I doubt anything happened to the spoiled little bitch.
Shes hot, but a bitch.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

If it's the vid I think it is. IT'S OLD NEWS (I'm on my laptop and cannot watch vids)
It's a good vid tho.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
stupid girl...the bus driver could get in big trouble for letting her off any other place than her stop. I hate snotty kids that act like they know their rights.
HAHAHA DUDE I SAW THIS

its soo stupid how just all of this crap could turn into something so serious
Quote by archerkoala
stupid girl...the bus driver could get in big trouble for letting her off any other place than her stop. I hate snotty kids that act like they know their rights.

Dude, it doesn't matter the girl is clearly old enough to make her own choices. If you were on that bus in that situation you don't think you could make your own choice? She just wanted off to end the situation.

Fat bitch is lucky that wasn't me. I'd have either kicked out a window and screamed I was being kidnapped or got the **** off the back emergency exit. That's if I didn't use the bus drivers weight to collapse the front doors while she tumbled down the steps.

Honestly, the girl with the phone had more patience with the "authority figure" bus driver than I would have.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Dude, it doesn't matter the girl is clearly old enough to make her own choices. If you were on that bus in that situation you don't think you could make your own choice? She just wanted off to end the situation.

Fat bitch is lucky that wasn't me. I'd have either kicked out a window and screamed I was being kidnapped or got the **** off the back emergency exit. That's if I didn't use the bus drivers weight to collapse the front doors while she tumbled down the steps.

Honestly, the girl with the phone had more patience with the "authority figure" bus driver than I would have.

Tough guy in the house. I bet you tell teachers they can't force you to do homework too .
Quote by Jericho114

She was stupid for not listening to the bus driver in the first place.

I bet everyone in her class hated her except her fat friend.
Quote by GerGuam
Tough guy in the house. I bet you tell teachers they can't force you to do homework too .

I actually got through school with no problems whatsoever, and unless I was put into a situation like that, I wouldn't encourage it. But if you're in high school and you let people that aren't police restrict your freedoms (especially a ****ing bus driver, and especially with physical force). You better do something about it, otherwise you're a pussy and don't deserve to live in a country that grants such freedoms.

Quote by CaptainRon
She was stupid for not listening to the bus driver in the first place.

I bet everyone in her class hated her except her fat friend.

Then the other kids are morons too. Do you like getting pushed around by someone who probably didn't finish high school themselves, thinking they know what is best for you? Cause when you start taking advice from a bus driver on what to do in life, you know you're ****ed.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Last edited by Jericho114 at Sep 14, 2008,
Since when do bus drivers give a shit if you talk on the bus?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Jericho114
I actually got through school with no problems whatsoever, and unless I was put into a situation like that, I wouldn't encourage it. But if you're in high school and you let people that aren't police restrict your freedoms (especially a ****ing bus driver, and especially with physical force). You better do something about it, otherwise you're a pussy and don't deserve to live in a country that grants such freedoms.

If you're at school, you don't get those freedoms this country gives you. Police aren't the only people you need to listen imbecile.

Then the other kids are morons too. Do you like getting pushed around by someone who probably didn't finish high school themselves, thinking they know what is best for you? Cause when you start taking advice from a bus driver on what to do in life, you know you're ****ed.

You're proving your stupidity with every sentence you post. It's their jobs. They know the restrictions they must enforce with children. They are not allowed to let kids get off any stops other than their own.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by subopolois
i
if you think fat chicks are hot

I dont think we're seeing the same girl
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

nice

if it was me in the girls place i would have lost my patience waaay before she did lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by brandon369852
If you're at school, you don't get those freedoms this country gives you. Police aren't the only people you need to listen imbecile.

Imbecile???

I am not sure if you were watching the same video as me, but they weren't at school bud and although Police aren't the "only" people you have to listen to, bus drivers aren't ones that get that privilege.

Quote by brandon369852

You're proving your stupidity with every sentence you post. It's their jobs. They know the restrictions they must enforce with children. They are not allowed to let kids get off any stops other than their own.

You don't touch a kid either, man. First she got the girl in trouble for using the phone which was none of her business. Then she ignored like 15 warnings not to touch her. Then she threw the girls phone. All the while the student was trying to be as rational as possible. You're a dick and if you want to make personal attacks on me go the **** else where.
Quote by red18420

they were both in the wrong the bus driver should of just sat there and refused to open the door and call for back-up/police
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Old as ****, and chick is not hot.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Jericho114
Imbecile???

I am not sure if you were watching the same video as me, but they weren't at school bud and although Police aren't the "only" people you have to listen to, bus drivers aren't ones that get that privilege.

Technically, until you are safe at your house, you are still on school property.

You don't touch a kid either, man. First she got the girl in trouble for using the phone which was none of her business.

If there are specific rules set by the bus driver, you have to follow them. If she has a rule instilled that says "no phones" you don't have phones. End of.

Then she ignored like 15 warnings not to touch her. Then she threw the girls phone. All the while the student was trying to be as rational as possible.

If she was indeed trying to act rational, she would have listened to the higher authoritative person.

You're a dick and if you want to make personal attacks on me go the **** else where.

I'm not trying to be dick. Sorry if I'm coming off that way.
Follow me on Twitter
if that girl had paid attention during the fire drills, she'd know that there were two other exits she could've used to avoid this conflict.
Quote by (Metal)lica
Shes hot, but a bitch.
....if that's hot, i'd hate to see your idea of ugly
Quote by brandon369852
Technically, until you are safe at your house, you are still on school property.

I understand this, but there comes a point when a kid has to stand up for themselves, whether it follows rules or not. I never said she shouldn't still face the punishment from school or whatever, what I was saying is that the bus driver crossed a serious line (touching her so many times) and at that point the girl can react pretty much however to get herself off the bus. Honestly, it sounded like she wasn't far from her house either based on the one girl saying she lived right around the corner.

Would you take a beating from school teachers because it's allowed? Here in Canada it is, and I'll not be the first to say that if a teacher had touched me, I wouldn't have taken kindly to it, whether it was rules or not.

Quote by brandon369852
If there are specific rules set by the bus driver, you have to follow them. If she has a rule instilled that says "no phones" you don't have phones. End of.

Was that a rule? I thought she told her to get off it because she was too loud?

Quote by brandon369852
If she was indeed trying to act rational, she would have listened to the higher authoritative person.

She lost rationality after she got touched more than like five times. My reply is pretty much similar to my first point.

Quote by blackflag49
....if that's hot, i'd hate to see your idea of ugly

Might look something like your mom.
Quote by red18420

Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0NvWukOvZs0
I found this on Youtube, apparently only the girl got charged.
Opinions?
More info please?

EDIT: sorry if it's old, i searched and found nothing.

ooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than jesus!
Quote by Jericho114
I understand this, but there comes a point when a kid has to stand up for themselves, whether it follows rules or not. I never said she shouldn't still face the punishment from school or whatever, what I was saying is that the bus driver crossed a serious line (touching her so many times) and at that point the girl can react pretty much however to get herself off the bus. Honestly, it sounded like she wasn't far from her house either based on the one girl saying she lived right around the corner.

Why would a student have to stand up for themselves? If the driver said put your phone away, you do it. There is no discussion. She is the supervisor, you listen to what she says. The bus driver just can't drop her off except the for predesignated area that's already been determined. If she lets her off somewhere OTHER than her house, and that girl is kidnapped and raped and killed, who do you think will be charged because of negligence of responsibility? The driver is doing what is best for the child. If she did live just around the corner, then it shouldn't have been a problem, and she should have sat down and waited until she got there. Avoided all confrontation.

Would you take a beating from school teachers because it's allowed? Here in Canada it is, and I'll not be the first to say that if a teacher had touched me, I wouldn't have taken kindly to it, whether it was rules or not.

If the student would have listened to the bus driver, there wouldn't have been a confrontation. The driver is in full responsibility of the students. If something happens while under her care, she'll be sued.

Was that a rule? I thought she told her to get off it because she was too loud?

Same concept. The higher authoritative figure told her to get off of it. She refused.

She lost rationality after she got touched more than like five times. My reply is pretty much similar to my first point.

It never should have exceed to the point to where the bus driver needed to use force. She should have listened to her in the first place.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Jericho114
Might look something like your mom.

someone's getting a little heated over this thread
Quote by Jericho114

you ****ing dumbass she's being charged, she obviously doesn't have the freedom to assault an aging bus driver because she's a worthless idiot.
Quote by captaincrunk
you ****ing dumbass she's being charged, she obviously doesn't have the freedom to assault an aging bus driver because she's a worthless idiot.

Dude.... Getting off the bus by all means is doing something about it, you don't have to assault the driver. (Though personally as I said earlier if I was that girl I would have)

You probably don't know enough about unlawful detention and restriction of freedoms to argue about this though.
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114
Dude.... Getting off the bus by all means is doing something about it, you don't have to assault the driver. (Though personally as I said earlier if I was that girl I would have)

You probably don't know enough about unlawful detention and restriction of freedoms to argue about this though.

Unlawful detentions? How was this an unlawful detention? ololl

Freedoms aren't there in school. You have the freedom of expression in school, and even then it can be halted because of "distracting to the learning process." If you look at it, school isn't IRL. It's sort of like the internet!
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Unlawful detentions? How was this an unlawful detention? ololl

Hummm, I don't know.

Maybe because she wasn't under arrest?
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114
Hummm, I don't know.

Maybe because she wasn't under arrest?

You don't have to under arrest to be in a "detention" with someone apart of the school district. She wouldn't let her out of the bus, that's not holding her in a jailhouse.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
You don't have to under arrest to be in a "detention" with someone apart of the school district. She wouldn't let her out of the bus, that's not holding her in a jailhouse.

I worked as a Private Investigator when I was younger in Canada and when I restricted someones freedom of movement (by making them go upstairs and sit a room) I had to fill out several pages of paperwork AND had to be licensed by the government just to have that right. It's a lot more serious than you think it is to tell someone they can't leave somewhere.
Quote by red18420

Page 1 of 2