If anyone has any pics of anything about their Syn. Custom post em here. I might buy one

Also, no bashing and people going "lawl its for teh fanboyz !111!111!100zero one eleven!!1"
You should get it. It owns whether you like A7X or not, it's just an all around amazing guitar
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
I've heard the invader pickups are fairly bad, and if they took off that darn decal on the zacky vengeance model it would trump the gates model.

I have to admit the white/gold is pretty sick, though.

Edit: Isn't there another thread about this?
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
I've heard the invader pickups are fairly bad, and if they took off that darn decal on the zacky vengeance model it would trump the gates model.

I have to admit the white/gold is pretty sick, though.

I used the search bar like 10 times
Quote by kranoscorp

Quote by FRDesign
I used the search bar like 10 times

I think he was referring to this thread, which oddly enough you created...
i dont know how people think invaders are muddy and bas or whatever, i have them and my tone is beautiful and clear... nice cleans too
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies
Red Ribbon Army
The Amity Affliction
Madisonfoxx
Buried In Verona
wtf? a topic for like 1 model of 1 brand? If all ibanez fanboys would do that, we would have like 9999999999999999 RG topics...
Reported.
Quote by weebl&bob
wtf? a topic for like 1 model of 1 brand? If all ibanez fanboys would do that, we would have like 9999999999999999 RG topics...
Reported.

Uhh dude. He says in the OP,

Quote by FRDesign
If anyone has any pics of anything about their Syn. Custom post em here. I might buy one

I think he might want to know what they actually look like, not the stock photos that are taken professionally so he knows what it really looks like.

So, all in all, l2read, and stop being so judgmental and quick to report people.
Im the one HighPotency was talkin bout.

Lots of pics in profile.

White/Gold Synyster Custom, 1 of 100 produced. Ultra access neck joint, custom Invaders with gold poles, Original Floyd Rose, coil tapping, cream binding on neck head and body, etc.

Basically everything the black models have only gold and white with cream binding.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
they're ok guitars, but you can get MUCH better for the price, get a OFR Hellraiser if you want schecter, much much better guitar, and 150$ cheaper than that rubbish.

theres also a gajillion other possibilities of good guitars you can get with 1 grand.
how is a Hellraiser FR a better guitar than the Syn Customs aside from them being sigs? If you think they are, its just either because you have never played a Syn model, or dont like sigs.

IMO Hellraisers are overrated. Yes they are very nice guitars, every one i have played was nice as ****, just it seems like every metal band uses one. They're becoming the new Les Paul. In that i mean every band wants to have one. I also have a C1 Elite in amber and its got everything my Custom has besides the SD pups and quality of Mahogany.

My Syn Custom has an OFR and the ultra access neck joint, coil tapping, Mahogany body and neck, and SD pups. not the DD. It has the SAME stuff the high end Hellraisers have only better body shape (IMO) and color.

And IMHO the white Syn looks much much much better than the Hellraisers since they really only come in two colors. Cherry and black. I LIKE VARIETY DAMMIT!!! lul
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Last edited by bjovi400 at Sep 15, 2008,
Get a custom carvin instead of a "custom" schecter. Basicly the same price range, and tons of better quality.

/
Hellraisers come in white now, bjovi400. And you can get Hellraisers in the Avenger shape too. And they have all the features of a Syn Custom but not with the ugly inlays, and with EMGs instead of invaders.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
u have a point about the white, i forgot about the 08 models. But i happen to like A7X and i think the deathbat is bad ass. its all personal preference. I just get pissed when people say that the Syn Customs are bad quality. Mine plays faster and smoother than my C1 Elite.

And yeah the Hellraiser Avenger is also a very nice guitar only this does only come in cherry and black, as well as it doesnt have a FR. They made a prototype model that was FR but it was expensive. lol If i could get Schecter to build me my own sig, i would have a white Avenger archtop with gold hardware and an OFR. So im not a fan boy. lol i just wish Schecter offered more options with their Avengers, so until then im very pleased with my axe

and its also personal preference about active pups. I cant stand EMGs personally.
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Last edited by bjovi400 at Sep 15, 2008,
Quote by bjovi400
And yeah the Hellraiser Avenger is also a very nice guitar only this does only come in cherry and black, as well as it doesnt have a FR. They made a prototype model that was FR but it was expensive. lol If i could get Schecter to build me my own sig, i would have a white Avenger archtop with gold hardware and an OFR. So im not a fan boy. lol i just wish Schecter offered more options with their Avengers, so until then im very pleased with my axe.

The Avenger does come in white, cherry and black as well and you can get an Avenger FR from Drum City Guitarland. I'm not arguing that it's any better or worse than your guitar, I'm just trying to get the facts straight.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/Schecter-DCGL-Exclusive-Model-DIAMOND-SERIES-HELLRAISER-Avenger-FR-Black-Cherry-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P2001C286.aspx

$900, btw. Only $50 more than the C-1 Hellraiser FR.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Show me where you can buy a white Avenger. Drum City Guitar Land has a custom shop white w/ blood splatter Avenger, but Schecter doesnt offer the Hellraiser Avengers in white.
Ibanez AEL 12-string

The Syn Custom is $150 more than the hellraiser, but it has a neck binding and an ebony fretboard.

I don't mind paying more for the sig anyways, but those 2 things, are necessary for me. I hate guitars without bindings