Quote by LostBullet
28 up, 27 down!

fixed it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
MLB gave him that no hitter, they could have played the game anywhere like Arizona or LA, but they let them play it in Milwaukee, which is only an hour away from Wrigley Field. They basically had home field advantage.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Zambrano is an amazing pitcher... I would kill to have him on the Mets.

Too bad we're heading toward another collapse this year, and have NEVER thrown a no hitter... Never.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
i love being a cubs fan. 1st no hitter since milt pappas in '74. Yea, the game could have been played in any other dome or dry area, but it was played in Milwaukee because thats where the commish is from and the cubs did some politicing. haha.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
i love being a cubs fan. 1st no hitter since milt pappas in '74. Yea, the game could have been played in any other dome or dry area, but it was played in Milwaukee because thats where the commish is from and the cubs did some politicing. haha.

really? you love a crappy team?
*Breaks into song*Go Cubs go, Go Cubs go...
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
*Joins in the song* Hey Chicago what do ya say, the Cubs are gonna win today..
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
My name is Carlos. I don't like baseball...
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by PearlJames

Ahh yes, a no hitter, and being the team with most wins in the league, and having Billy Corgan as a fan = crap team
Quote by BreakingBnj
Zambrano is an amazing pitcher... I would kill to have him on the Mets.

Too bad we're heading toward another collapse this year, and have NEVER thrown a no hitter... Never.

Yeah, the bullpen sucks, if the Mets had a good bullpen they'd be set.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by HostileFTW
Ahh yes, a no hitter, and being the team with most wins in the league, and having Billy Corgan as a fan = crap team

Angels? oh wait you mean the NL? Any AL team could win 100 games in that league its absolutely pathetic how bad that league is.
Quote by PearlJames

Go sox!

But really if it were any other cubs pitcher i would at least be a little happy for you. But i strongly dislike zambrano.
read job
Wow, when did that happen? *checks sports page*
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Man, what a shame. One less walk and it would've been a perfect game.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by ryanwan123
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrlLmTh32KI

*joins in the already amazing singing of the pit*

glad to know im not the only fan!

Go Cubs go....

Damn that song is catchy. I'm a Yanks fan btw.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by PearlJames
MLB gave him that no hitter, they could have played the game anywhere like Arizona or LA, but they let them play it in Milwaukee, which is only an hour away from Wrigley Field. They basically had home field advantage.

Home or away, a no-hitter is very impressive.
how can you see i love a crappy team. We have the one of the best starting pitcher rotations with Zambrano, Dempster, and Harden. A dominant setup man in Marmol, and an excellent closer in Wood. Not to mention our field players with their defense and offense. Sure we had a slump just now. But when we get hot, no one can handle us. Besides, the white sox are in the 2nd weakest division in baseball. Ill give you that the NL West is terrible.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
how can you see i love a crappy team. We have the one of the best starting pitcher rotations with Zambrano, Dempster, and Harden. A dominant setup man in Marmol, and an excellent closer in Wood. Not to mention our field players with their defense and offense. Sure we had a slump just now. But when we get hot, no one can handle us. Besides, the white sox are in the 2nd weakest division in baseball. Ill give you that the NL West is terrible.

Ugh, don't remind me of the AL Central. Im a Tigers fan. Tigers were supposed to be so freaking good this year.

Ugh

Anyways, I'm hoping for a Cubs/Rays world series. But I think its going to be Cubs/Angels.
Quote by PearlJames

man i love pearl jam, but ur comments are dumb. How does playing in a field that is close to wrigley have anything to do with him throwing a no hitter? he had a sick game, get over it.
Quote by PearlJames
Angels? oh wait you mean the NL? Any AL team could win 100 games in that league its absolutely pathetic how bad that league is.

cubs...astros...phillies...brewers...cardinals...I agree it isn't as strong as the AL, but obviously not ANY AL team could win 100 there, theres some good teams.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Last edited by Vedder at Sep 14, 2008,
The angels are doing very well. But one thing i still dont understand is why they call them the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Why couldnt they just stay the Anaheim Angels. And look what happens to a team when you drop an adjective out of your name!
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

go mets
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
yeah i used to hate that my Jays had sucky pitching, then all of a sudden this season theirs is one of the best pitching staffs in the whole MLB.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by TomGates
go mets

I would rather play the mets than the brew crew in the NLDS. Although, if the Cubs played the brewers, it wouldnt be that far of a drive for them. and we would probably have the majority of fans there. haha.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol