Page 1 of 3
except one thing
my dad is sentenced on the 19th

but anyways! I got a new car today, to add to my collection

2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 12k miles 6 speed in red t tops

other cars

2000 Lexus SC300 and a 1998 Toyota supra turbo and a 2006 Chevy Tahoe (24's and stereo)
i was just made starting DE/center for my highschool football team which won state the last 4 years, and im a junior!
i have an amazing girlfriend!

but still..in 5 days..my father and best friend may be going to prison...and even though things in my life seem to be going "up" im going "down," fast...in fact very fast the past 8 days i've been drunk, high, or both usually oding on painkillers such as vicadin at night

i cant go on this way..how can i make things better?
Wanna buy me a new Ipod? You seem well off.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Wanna buy me a new Ipod? You seem well off.

i am, but i'm realizing that material things arent making me feel happy anymore..the pain in my life is becoming too deep to be fixed by money
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
You have FOUR cars that are yours alone?
wanna donate for my college fund?
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

ah yes.... working hard getting drunk and high so you'll be sitting in the cell next to dad soon
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
Quote by rickyy

k that got old really fast
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Why don't you get rid of your material goods and focus on your mind and your life for a while?

Those cars will never fill the void, my friend.
man, don't go down those dusty roads, brother.

Your life is certainly not going well right now, but think of it this way, a year from now, pretty much everything will be back to normal. don't make a stupid decision and crash your sweet new rides and get killed cuz you were ****ing high out of your mind.

it's like staying at a beach side hotel during a hurricane, you just gotta wait it out and hope for the best.
Last edited by Schism1985 at Sep 14, 2008,
im gonna call bs on your supra unless you post pics that prove you have it... thats one of my favorite cars, and if you have it i hate you
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Rockingbird
Get a Girlfriend

he claims to have an amazing one of those too....

just needs to straighten his self out and stop using drugs/booze to numb the fact that he has no purpose except flaunting his cars, girl, etc in everyone's face. Needs to get a hobby, interest, and start contributing to the world in some way that he feels like it makes a difference or else he'll end up in a jail cell or on a slab at the morgue due to an OD
Guitars:
Ibanez AG-85,

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
Quote by lbritish
ah yes.... working hard getting drunk and high so you'll be sitting in the cell next to dad soon

dude, way to be an ass

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Quote by rickyy

Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
damn dude nice collection.... when I saw SC300 in youtr name Im like noooo it cant be the lexus.... nice choice of cars. SC's and Supras are my favorite of all time. u on SF or CL?
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
im gonna call bs on your supra unless you post pics that prove you have it... thats one of my favorite cars, and if you have it i hate you

its a rennisance red 6 speed im goin AEM EMS with a single GT-88 Brian crower .264 cams and titanium valve springs/valves eagle pistons and connecting rods a 4 inch dp 4 inch exhaust dual tial wastegates to atomsphere and an hks ssqv bov and 4 row intercooler

need more? lol

i know i need to stop the drugs and what not...but what else to fill the void?
Quote by katenotreally
dude, way to be an ass

Tough love? Seriously... he says his life is great... it's not... he's working toward that. If you think your life is that wonderful but you're boozing and drugging yourself into numbness and it's not making things better you end up doing something that gets you there. He's just got to stop thinking his life is great and realize by doing the drugs and the booze he's not living his life but instead avoiding it. The sooner he figures out a way to make it either worth something or how to avoid what is causing the pain then it will get better. If he does not do that then he'll end up in a jail cell
Guitars:
Ibanez AG-85,

Gear:
Quote by Rooskiy
damn dude nice collection.... when I saw SC300 in youtr name Im like noooo it cant be the lexus.... nice choice of cars. SC's and Supras are my favorite of all time. u on SF or CL?

both
LSC300 on SF and durtysc300 on CL but i rarely post
Quote by Eminored
+1. I'm a psych major, I can help you...

HELP ME please.
ahem.
anyway, on topic. a lot of people would kill to be in your position, TS. Don't waste it.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by LSC300
its a rennisance red 6 speed im goin AEM EMS with a single GT-88 Brian crower .264 cams and titanium valve springs/valves eagle pistons and connecting rods a 4 inch dp 4 inch exhaust dual tial wastegates to atomsphere and an hks ssqv bov and 4 row intercooler

need more? lol

Everything you need to fill the void is in your mind.
I seriously recommend meditation. Google it.
Quote by LSC300
both
LSC300 on SF and durtysc300 on CL but i rarely post

i definitely recognize your name on CL man..... again nice choice in cars.
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Seryaph
Everything you need to fill the void is in your mind.
I seriously recommend meditation. Google it.

i definately will..i mean smoking pot isnt like a huge problem with me but the drinking and oding is

if im not drinking or oding im out in the garage building my cars or playing football those two things,including carly are my LIFE nothing else eases my mind like those three things
seriously... you got cool stuff... claim you like most of your life.... you feel you're missing something... go volunteer somewhere. You'll think it's stupid... do like big brother/big sister stuff... something else... doesnt matter just keep doing it... eventually you'll figure out you're making a difference to someone.... it'll make you feel good
Guitars:
Ibanez AG-85,

Gear:
I don't get it.
Some rich piece of shit who says everything is great, has 4 cars, a good girlfriend n shit, but takes painkillers and drugs to entertain himself gets praised and helped.

But a kid who is upset at how high school is and doesn't feel happy with his life because the dudes who do the above shit get attention gets flamed.
I used to like the pit. But I dunno. I just find that disturbing
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by lbritish
Tough love? Seriously... he says his life is great... it's not... he's working toward that. If you think your life is that wonderful but you're boozing and drugging yourself into numbness and it's not making things better you end up doing something that gets you there. He's just got to stop thinking his life is great and realize by doing the drugs and the booze he's not living his life but instead avoiding it. The sooner he figures out a way to make it either worth something or how to avoid what is causing the pain then it will get better. If he does not do that then he'll end up in a jail cell

this is somewhat true
but you didn't have to put it so harshly
obv the guy is going through a rough time

i don't know
maybe i'm being over sympathetic
:/

i baby people

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
to the4 people who are claiming things are perfect they arent

i've had it rough! we started with nothing until my dad invested alot into crocs..and you know how that went made like roughly 11.5m in about a year..but i got involved in bad things..i took heroin for a while, coke, meth, then i started bodybuilding and i took steroids for a year or so and now im finally clean of those things but i really discovered alcohol and pot..i am still off and on w/ the roids but im mainly clean i would say..i've seen a few mips and a dui spent about a week in jail on my 17th birthday when i got the mkiv..
Get a hobby. Give some of your money to charity. Do some volunteer work. Seriously, give it a try. Maybe giving away some of your material possessions (since they're not making you happy anyway) will give you a sense of satisfaction and purpose that will fill that void.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by LSC300

need more? lol

...... i hate you
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
...... i hate you

on a 12 psi tune 91 oct. im making roughtly 550 rwhp 517 rwtq on a 30 psi on c16 i made like 1038.6 rwhp 1004 rwtq and a quarter of 9.44 granny shifting first-4th went by in about 7 seconds...i was shifting as fast as i can too
i heard shit about the crower cams for the 2jzgte..... best to do some research because people complain about them causing leaks... maybe HKS is the way to go? who is doing the work for you? if you want I can help i know some people.
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Last edited by Rooskiy at Sep 14, 2008,
can you please provide me with directions to your house so that i may punch you in the ****ing face!!!

seriosuly your dads going to prison and all you care about is your stupid cars which will all probably be gone in 5 years and a gf who will probably either cheat on you or get pregnant. **** you man.

your dad better have beat the shit out of you to make you act this selfish about his situation.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Rooskiy
i heard shit about the crower rods for the 2jzgte..... best to do some research because people complain about them causing leaks... maybe HKS is the way to go? who is doing the work for you? if you want I can help i know some people.

i like them, i havent had any problems with them my buddy had hks in his is300 w/ a gte/v161 swap and he hates them he says they rattle? i dunno lol i actually did the tuning with a buddy of mine who owns a shop in omaha but my dad and i did most of the hard work...driving to omaha in an untuned supra making more than 500 horsepower was not fun lol..and to the assholes im not flaunting anything on purpose im looking for advice to get myself on the right track okay?
Quote by LSC300
i like them, i havent had any problems with them my buddy had hks in his is300 w/ a gte/v161 swap and he hates them he says they rattle? i dunno lol i actually did the tuning with a buddy of mine who owns a shop in omaha but my dad and i did most of the hard work...driving to omaha in an untuned supra making more than 500 horsepower was not fun lol..and to the assholes im not flaunting anything on purpose im looking for advice to get myself on the right track okay?

wait... so you already have this installed and running? I thought you said you were going with all those parts in your original post?
Quote by rich_sg

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Page 1 of 3