Yes everybody I know that there are millions of threads about The End of the World

but mine is about the black hole and im a bit worried bcuz i heard that the one they did on September 10 wasn't full power, and that there gonna do one in October thats full power, so im a little worried that the chance about the black hole is higher

is this true and if....... what would the chance be of the black hole happening??

PLEASE DONT REPORT THIS!
Last edited by heavymetal31 at Sep 14, 2008,
If you havent read any news and instead only looked on this site for info on this, youd know that its been proven that blackholes are impossible from this thing.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
*Reported*

No LHC/End of the world threads.

Also, yes, the world WILL end in October, as they haven't started colliding particles yet. Only going one way so far.
Quote by PearlJames
If you havent read any news and instead only looked on this site for info on this, youd know that its been proven that blackholes are impossible from this thing.

really?
Black hole???
"Pics or it didn't happen"- Rooskiy from UG, 9.14.2008
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Black holes thousands of times stronger than anything that would be generated by the LHC are created by cosmic rays (and fly through the Earth) every day. There's nothing to worry about.
They made no black hole ...
Sorry to dissapoint you, but they only made to particles move together side by side. They are making them collide in October.
And no, it won't create a black hole.

Check for the LHC in youtube. There's some great explanation video.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by heavymetal31
Yes everybody I know that there are millions of threads about The End of the World

but mine is about the black hole and im a bit worried bcuz i heard that the one they did on September 10 wasn't full power, and that there gonna do one in October thats full power, so im a little worried that the chance about the black hole is higher

is this true and if....... what would the chance be of the black hole happening??

PLEASE DONT REPORT THIS!

???

Well, some rat can fit in there and bite you or sorts...
Quote by Godsmack_IV
What if we accidentally create the anti-matter to the Higgs Boson and the sun falls out of the sky and kills us all?

i dont think we'll be able to create something like that for a looonnng while
Quote by urik
Sorry to dissapoint you, but they only made to particles move together side by side. They are making them collide in October.
And no, it won't create a black hole.

Heh, even if you're wrong, nobody will be around to "hayt 2 say i told u so"
It'll just be "OH SHI-"
last thing i need is to be sucked into the universes asshole.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I think that the world is gonna be destroyed by these self called "scientists" in the year 2012, December 12th

Read the Mayan calendar, that is the final date. I'm not scared about the dark hole, since we all die sometime.

It will also eliminate starvation in the world
Quote by gonzaw

???

Well, some rat can fit in there and bite you or sorts...

Glory hole!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
My teacher said that there is a 500 million to 1 chance it'll make a black hole. but that black hole will only exist for a millionth of a second, if it does happen.
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
Heh, even if you're wrong, nobody will be around to "hayt 2 say i told u so"
It'll just be "OH SHI-"

But what if I say "hayt 2 say i told u so" faster than you say "OH SHI"?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by WeAretheArsenal
My teacher said that there is a 500 million to 1 chance it'll make a black hole. but that black hole will only exist for a millionth of a second, if it does happen.

so will we even feel it happening??
Quote by urik
But what if I say "hayt 2 say i told u so" faster than you say "OH SHI"?

Dude!

You're argentinian!

I'm argentinian!

De q parte sos?
It makes no sense to me why we're even making this thing to begin with. Who are we trying to prove wrong?
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by PearlJames
Wrong.
Looking for my India/Django.
What if this machine creates a black hole so large it sucks in the entire universe and reverses time before spewing anti-matter, causing an explosion that sends bits of dust and gas flying throughout space?

Liek ZOMG wat if teh LHC caused the big bang nd started teh universe?!
ok, now thats just stupid

anyways we would die from the blackhole created by that machine thing