Has anybody thought about it? Like running for mayor or the senate or something? I would want to, but I really don't want to go to law school. You are basically required to do that unless you are born into a rich and powerful family.

This shouldn't fit in the Political Thread, since that is mainly for discussion and arguing of issues, while this is about the process of becoming a politician.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
see, the first thing your oppent would find out about you would be that you spend time in The Pit.

I think that might be used against you.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
The pit would definitely lose you any big election.

Also, look into Political Sciences as a major as opposed to Law.
Quote by Powerhouse
I've thought about it. But I'd be the laziest, most apathetic politician ever.

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
6. Listen.
I've considered this idea more than once before and while I'm not sure of the specifics of getting into it all, it seems like something I'd like to do. I've been in a meeting before that involved my town mayor, and he didn't seem to stuffy or that sorta upper-echelon kind of person, so I may look into that sort of thing for the future.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
You don't need to go to law school, Sarah Palin's got nothing more than a journalism degree, and she's governor of Alaska, and a stone's throw away from being Vice President. All you need to become a mayor is a good reputation and a way with words.
While it's true it's not necessary at all, it seems like a very large portion of people in politics have either a law or history degree,
Well, just to put it in perspective, the ex education minister of Israel didn't finish High School, so you can get there for sure.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Les Paul57
lmfao. mochstairwell is my new idol

Failed attempt at entering a sig.
wow really? that's quite impressive
Quote by Gibson06
Failed attempt at entering a sig.

Yea. He didn't even spell my name right.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
6. Listen.
I have thought about this, I'm planning on going to university for history and political science's. Few years away though.