Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
i guess im a fun guitarist but im a little better than average (or at least i like to believe so)
#1 sometimes I play for hours just to get a riff orsolo down correctly and I have to do everything perfect
Umm...

...I'm The Guitartist Formally Known as Lil' JJ.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Graveworm
Are you one of the following?

1. Highly self discipline guitarist

2. Fun guitarist

3. Average guitarist

4. Other

I'm a highly disciplined guitarist, with average skill, who plays for fun and does other things. Which am I?
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I'm definitely a fun guitarist.

When I'm playing some Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, The Who, Kiss, Judas Priest, Boston, Cheap Trick, The Cars, ZZ Top, or whatever I get ALL into it and then at the end of the song I do a big old rock n' roll ending where I just jam on a random chord and then burst into a final little solo.

But when I'm playing more technical stuff I try to concentrate on the guitar a little more but I still have fun.
Quote by ManInAClownSuit
I'm a highly disciplined guitarist, with average skill, who plays for fun and does other things. Which am I?

Other.
Quote by ManInAClownSuit

your a ****ing genious cuz thread is stupid
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
Quote by Kolb-Stomp
your a ****ing genious cuz thread is stupid

Then get the fuck out, idiot.
Quote by Guitargod12345
change the polls to actual styles of guitar plating

Like genre styles?
Quote by Alex_Lynch
i'm a death metal violin player

Nice!

You can put the bow in your teeth to free up your hand to palm mute.
im a fun guitarist, i like to play stuff thats fun, i'm serious about my guitar, but i dont kno..
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by Jaksar
Nice!

You can put the bow in your teeth to free up your hand to palm mute.

Quote by Graveworm
Are you one of the following?

1. Highly self discipline guitarist

2. Fun guitarist

3. Average guitarist

4. Other

Can I vote more than 2?. I consider myself to be self disciplined and fun, also other lol. Other being a successful I think I can fairly say. Why: I have a career in teaching the darn thing, career in fixing and in a band which has an album and sponsorship deals.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
I'm a 'If you look up 'fail' in the dictionary you'll find a screenshot of this thread' guitarist.
i'm Vietnamese.So i think i'm a amateur.Because a teacher and a lesson of he give are little.it is right?
Lol this topic has almost PIT like tensions

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
An arogant type. I think that everyone in the band should follow the guitar, I beleive that guitarist the the driving force and the master mind behind every bands creation, I beleive that there is no other instrument as good as guitar and finally I think that been guitarist is awesome.

TLR
> Guitar>Everything
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
I play for fun, and I comletely suck.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I like to think I'm a fun guitarist....prety much between 2-3, but I'll say 2 so I can boost my ego....I cant shredz0r real well, and i don't like to shred anyways.. but playing guitar is probablyy the thing I like more than anything.. and i **** around on my guitar alot (random strumming ofchords = a good way to write songs )

I can often be one ****ing sloppy guitar player, I never really care if I have something down perfect or not.....when i play shows we're all to drunk and/or high to give a shit anyways..
Other.
I play guitar as a lifestyle, I'm disciplined in that I don't **** abotu when it comes to guitar, when I play, I try my hardest, I practice a lot and I'm always learning new stuff.
But I'm fun in that, when I'm jamming or playing live, I'll make sure I'm having the funnest time and give the audience/other people a fun time.
I'm highly disciplined when it comes to having fun. I don't wanna be a virtuoso, and even if I wanted to be I don't have the the discipline. So I just play what I like and have a blast doing it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I'm a bit of it all. I'm self-disciplined and experimental, yet I like to have fun. I'm still average at many styles yet people tell me I'm good at what I play. Other is a good category for me.
I don't really play guitar as a profession, just as a hobby and a really fun, social way to spend my time. Over my years of playing, I've gotten pretty good at playing through jamming and just tinkering around by myself, but it's all just for fun.

As you have probably guessed, I am, of the options listed, mostly a fun guitarist. I will sometimes take my guitar into a bar for a jam night or, if I can find a cool group of guys, play a few local gigs, but I don't really plan on making a living from it or anything.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I'm a fun guitarist.

I'm a fun guy.

Or a mushroom.

(cookie if you get that)
Cam Sampbell's my hero
1-3.
1. I like to get things right. restart a scale every time I mess up.
2. I don't play songs I hate.
3. ehh, working on it, I'm not a good judge of this.
i'm the guitarist who gets piss drunk and sells his guitar to a pawn shop before every gig...

...then makes the band buy it back for him.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
number 4.
Insane guitarist
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by SpellCaster
An arogant type. I think that everyone in the band should follow the guitar, I beleive that guitarist the the driving force and the master mind behind every bands creation, I beleive that there is no other instrument as good as guitar and finally I think that been guitarist is awesome.

TLR
> Guitar>Everything

+1 - I agree. A band with bass and drums and singer wont exactly sound very shredding
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by Alex_Lynch
i'm a death metal violin player

LOL...so sigged.

This poll is stupid. I'm a sloppy grunge guitarist who has a load of fun doing so, but who has no recognised technique and who can only play about five chords (plus riffs, powerchords and my own solo style) with any skill. What's that make me?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'd say I'm other. I'm not disciplined (I'll play whenever I want, for however long a time I want). I'm not fun (I can't improvise too well, so I can't do 'fun' stuff), and I'm not really average. I just mess around for a bit, then work on a song for a bit, then start to write a song, then mess around again. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Page 1 of 2