Page 1 of 2
before i tell this story, i would like to make it very clear that i have absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality. I have absolutely no problem with it.

it's just that:

the other night i was at my school's first dance of the year (Catholic prep school, close proximity to San Francisco), and i was dancing with this girl when i turned to see two guys, who the whole school (450 people) knows are dating. they were not only freaking in the regular front-to-butt fashion, but they later were front-to-front freak dancing while making out!

does anyone else find it inappropriate that heterosexual relationships dont even make out in public, but homosexual ones seem to love to do it?
There was a woman who gave out her pearls.
Take your sunglasses off, boy, tons of heterosexual couples kiss in public.

I remember being pretty ****ing grossed out by some of them in HS.
No

I don't see how 2 gay people are representative of the entire homosexual population either
Making out in public is gross anyways. Whether it's homosexual or heterosexual.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Shut up. If you saw a heterosexual couple making out, you would have zero problem with it. Quit being homophobic.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
How is that weird??I totally freak and make out with my buddies all the time.

Edit:It's a joke.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I'd hesitate to say I don't mind seeing gay people together like that in public. I really don't have a problem with homosexuality, though, so I don't judge them for what they do in public just because my unfamiliarity with it makes me uncomfortable. That's all it boils down to, really. It's just something I'm not used to.
Quote by Eminored
It's a tragedy. Damn kids and their "rock" music!

You're right! It's all the result of this.... "rock 'n' roll"....

We must find a way to destroy it!
I have a problem with making out in public period. Especially while grinding on each other. Grinding itself I don't have a problem with though.
LoL this reminds me of this kid I know who always dry humps his girlfriend in public and you can see a boner popping up in his pants half the time. I think that is bad..let alone two erections trapped in pants...yeah..public affection period is ridiculous..
K that whole thing was just ****ing nasty.

I am entirely anti-homo.

fer shizzle.

I'm glad none of them at my school are in your face enough to try that.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by roonman93
before i tell this story, i would like to make it very clear that i have absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality. I have absolutely no problem with it.

it's just that:

the other night i was at my school's first dance of the year (Catholic prep school, close proximity to San Francisco), and i was dancing with this girl when i turned to see two guys, who the whole school (450 people) knows are dating. they were not only freaking in the regular front-to-butt fashion, but they later were front-to-front freak dancing while making out!

does anyone else find it inappropriate that heterosexual relationships dont even make out in public, but homosexual ones seem to love to do it?

You can't say things like "Heterosexuals don't" and "Homosexuals do" it just doesn't hold. It is about a certain type of person that is shared within each group. People who are rude and make out with their significant other (same or opposite sex).

Don't generalize about either party and take individual as an individual, not a representation upon which you will make generalizations.
Yeah, when gay people make out in public it's gross. Almost as gross as when straight people make out in public. ****in' queers.

Seriously, how did the idea that heterosexual couples don't make out in public? And where do you get off profiling all gay people according to this one couple? I too dislike seeing overly flamboyant couples being overly affectionate in public, in the same way I dislike seeing heterosexual making out all over the place. It's not so much "inappropriate" as it's rude and completely devoid of class or respectability. I mean, if they wanna do it, whatever, but makes them look like tasteless slobs, whether they're homosexual or heterosexual.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
Quote by sneyob
K that whole thing was just ****ing nasty.

I am entirely anti-homo.

fer shizzle.

I'm glad none of them at my school are in your face enough to try that.

You're clearly covering up for your blatant homosexuality.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by iceman_8319
You're clearly covering up for your blatant homosexuality.

Says the guy with goatse in his sig

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
yes, it is terrible to watch when two guys make out,
gays girls on the other hand (if they are hot) are fun to watch
Quote by brandon369852
Shut up. If you saw a heterosexual couple making out, you would have zero problem with it. Quit being homophobic.

Calm down, jackass. When i see a heterosexual couple making out fiercly in public i think something of it. And when its a homesexual couple i think something of it aswell. It seems like every one one here is so scared of seeming homophobic that that flame any sence of homophobia in anyone. Just so they can seem more "tolerante" and mature than everyone else.
/rant
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by Incesticide
Calm down, jackass. When i see a heterosexual couple making out fiercly in public i think something of it. And when its a homesexual couple i think something of it aswell. It seems like every one one here is so scared of seeming homophobic that that flame any sence of homophobia in anyone. Just so they can seem more "tolerante" and mature than everyone else.
/rant

Uh, could you make a footnote for me, since, you know, I'm actually gay and therefore wise on the subject?
I am not scared of being "homophobic".

Seriously,
does anyone else see why a gay pride parade is just ****ed up?

It's like if the Pit had a huge parade celebrating being chronic masturbators.

It's nothing to be proud of

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob

Seriously,

No one forces you to watch it
Quote by sneyob

Seriously,

It really is a misnomer. It isn't that we are proud of something that is inherent in us. It is that we are not going to be oppressed by society in anyway and here we are. A sort of display of courage, or statement of presence. I don't know what else to call that.
i went to a gay dance club with my girlfriend (for real!) once this summer, try that dude, youll be de-sensitized. nothing will ever seem gay anymore.

good music, too.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by sneyob

Seriously,

You're not "scared" of being "afraid of homosexuality"?

Also, did you know the gay pride parade doesn't represent all gay people? I know, a novel concept. I'll understand if you can't quite grasp it.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
It's sad that the "homophobe card" is at the same level of the "racist card". Say anything negative and you're branded as intolerant, regardless of the actual reasoning behind complaints. Your thoughts are justified, don't listen to the stupid assholes striving to show their moral superiority.
Quote by roonman93
what?
i see hetero couples making out all the time..
Last edited by blackflag49 at Sep 15, 2008,
Quote by sneyob
Says the guy with goatse in his sig

1. Goatse is not gay. He clearly has a wedding ring
2. Affirming you're "anti-homo" to a group full of strangers is about as pointless as buying an SUV if you live alone in the city. Both involve a questionable amount of phallic aggression, and just being a general prick.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by GerGuam
It's sad that the "homophobe card" is at the same level of the "racist card". Say anything negative and you're branded as intolerant, regardless of the actual reasoning behind complaints. Your thoughts are justified, don't listen to the stupid assholes striving to show their moral superiority.

but he wasnt justified, he said homos make out in public more than heteros, which isnt true at all
Quote by sneyob

Seriously,

thats cause you are homophobic...
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
It really is a misnomer. It isn't that we are proud of something that is inherent in us. It is that we are not going to be oppressed by society in anyway and here we are. A sort of display of courage, or statement of presence. I don't know what else to call that.

Yeah?
Well some twisted people naturally hear voices and have the urge to kill people.
Does that mean they should embrace it?

I'm not saying being gay is the same thing as wanting to murder men (or is it )

But there are alot of things inside mankind that do nothing but bring them down.

Laziness,
corruption,
evil,

Just because it happens "naturally" to you doesn't mean it's right.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Yeah?
Well some twisted people naturally hear voices and have the urge to kill people.
Does that mean they should embrace it?

I'm not saying being gay is the same thing as wanting to murder men (or is it )

But there are alot of things inside mankind that do nothing but bring them down.

Laziness,
corruption,
evil,

Just because it happens "naturally" to you doesn't mean it's right.

I don't really see what detrimental effects homosexuality has on society...
yea dude, um, thats pretty ****ing gross in my opinion. a guy with a girl is one thing, but gays grinding in public...get a freakin' room
inb4 gayhate
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
If the gay couple decides to make out, I make out with the girl I'm with. If they bitch about it, I give them a kick in their gay, tiny, unimportant grapes!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Page 1 of 2