Well, I'm applying at several fast food restaurants (just turning 17, it's my first job). I know it's not that big of a deal and they'll pretty much hire anyone, but is there anything important to know? Should I dress like.. semi-formal? I'm already pretty out-going and laid back so I think I got the personality for an interview.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
You're not applying for a managerial position. It's fast food, what would they expect from you?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Masturbate under the table and then when you cum catch it in your hand and throw it at them while screaming SPIDERMAN.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

THE GAME
Last edited by JD267 at Sep 14, 2008,
Don't apply at a fast food restaurant for your first job man, that's the best advice I can give you.

You don't want to get stuck on that boat.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by JD267
Masturbate under the table and then when you cum catch it in your hand and throw it at them SPIDERMAN.

Hired! I think that's the qualification needed for a fast food job anyway, being able to ejaculate.

I also need a job, so I shall lurk in this thread.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If it's a fast food place, show up and run around naked and when they come out to ask what you're doing, say you're there for the interview.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
lol i read the title as "applying for a fist job"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
dont have to be formal, but prepared to not have the best experiance; fast food places aren't the best jobs. i work at a rock climbing place and get payed to stand and hold kids up and rock climb. it dbe awesome besides the fact that i freaking hate kids. trying applying at a grocery store.
Is there even an interview? If not, just fill out the application. Don't list any allergies, illnesses or other weaknesses, make yourself sound like the ideal employee.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Jericho114
Don't apply at a fast food restaurant for your first job man, that's the best advice I can give you.

You don't want to get stuck on that boat.

yep.

honestly, find someone you know, parents friends, best friends parents, anything. i didnt get my first job until i was 18, but it was already at a pharmacy thanks to my dads friend. you dont want to end up working fast food.

just some advice
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Well, it's not really fast food. It's a Tex-Mex restaurant/bar type thing. It's sorta fast food but.. well it's not. Think of it as a downgraded Chili's that serves tacos.

But I actually want to work there. From the stories I've heard, the people there are my kind of people (the manager basically just talks about smoking joints and listening to music all the time, and it's crowded enough to get decent tips but not to keep you that busy).
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by JD267
Masturbate under the table and then when you cum catch it in your hand and throw it at them while screaming SPIDERMAN.

i lol'd
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I dressed up in a shirt and tie for my first job interview
but that is because it was at a law firm....

I suggest you were a polo and nice jeans / slacks
something that you could wear to school

Looking nice DOES make an impression, whether it is a fast food restaurant or not
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....