Yea so me and my buddy were driving and we saw this kid skating home and he had a guitar on his back. So my buddy punched him and i pulled out my sawed off shotgun. He kept sayin no when we asked for his guitar so he kept punchin him and i kept yellin that i had a gun. Well, he still said no so we just took it from him along with his phone. Anyone else have similar ordeals?
hahaha

Mirror threads FTW
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oh my god you are so cool.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Fails are awesome.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
no, their not funny, but that picture is ^^
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Man He's The COOLEST!

I Hope When I grow up I can use you as my inspiration to being a pathetic LOSER!!!!!!
Oh Yeah, enjoy life in jail With Bubba.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Lol..as much as I love when Pit Monkeys do this..this one was rather amature and poorly executed, not to mention the thread chosen couldve been better.

Leave it to the pros next time
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
rofl dude I couldn't stop laughing but still though you have to feel sorry for the guy who actually did get his guitar stolen
Quote by Alexishxc1337

These really aren't funny.

+1

Seriously...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by JC13
Well then I'm going to have to inform the correct authorities about your actions and hope that the judge makes a rightful decision.

I loled.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
To the original poster: I'm going to give a +1 to the FAIL given by clement1 (which, by the way, is much more relevant to the world than anything you just posted) and go ahead and report you for making the massive waste of pixels this thread is.
Anyone remember when that chick who was freaked the hell out wrote a thread asking how to discourage a creepy kid/stalker, and then there was a thread asking how to convince a girl he wasn't creepy, cause he thought she was freaked?

I loved that.
lol i think it'd be even funnier if you actually did take that kids guitar, and we all thought you were making a mirror thread
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by mattj2192
Yea so me and my buddy were driving and we saw this kid skating home and he had a guitar on his back. So my buddy punched him and i pulled out my sawed off shotgun. He kept sayin no when we asked for his guitar so he kept punchin him and i kept yellin that i had a gun. Well, he still said no so we just took it from him along with his phone. Anyone else have similar ordeals?

I GIVE YOU TEH INTERNETZ!!!!!111!!!!1
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Aftertime
lol i think it'd be even funnier if you actually did take that kids guitar, and we all thought you were making a mirror thread

ha, what if pics of a Randy Rhoads guitar show up in his profile tomorrow?