and as im pulling up to the drive through this douchbag speeds up and worms in ahead of me. i have anger issues so i got out bashed in his window with my elbow and dragged him, kicking and screaming, from his weeping wife and black son.(the parents were white). now as im pounding this guys face into the drive thru speaker his wife comes at me with a gun. i quickly pulled out my wang and impaled her with it, flung her into the street where she was run over repeatedly, and laughed to myself. now that the black boy's parents were dead i felt it was my responsibility to raise this child as my own and teach him the ways of the herd. so i got back in my car, ordered my food and at the end of the conversation with the drive thru lady, she asks, "are you going to eat that in your car?"

my point is this. is this a weird question for a fast food place to ask or what?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
I call bs lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I lol'd
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by gun4hire
and as im pulling up to the drive through this douchbag speeds up and worms in ahead of me. i have anger issues so i got out bashed in his window with my elbow and dragged him, kicking and screaming, from his weeping wife and black son.(the parents were white). now as im pounding this guys face into the drive thru speaker his wife comes at me with a gun. i quickly pulled out my wang and impaled her with it, flung her into the street where she was run over repeatedly, and laughed to myself. now that the black boy's parents were dead i felt it was my responsibility to raise this child as my own and teach him the ways of the herd. so i got back in my car, ordered my food and at the end of the conversation with the drive thru lady, she asks, "are you going to eat that in your car?"

my point is this. is this a weird question for a fast food place to ask or what?

I'm calling shenanigans!
You're just mean. That was totally unprovoked.

Screw you *runs out crying*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
well i live in cali and i think its really weird that we cant use a cell phone in a car but In N Out asks you if you will be eating in the car.
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
Yeah I noticed that
(IN N OUT FTW!!!! BEST BURGERS EVER!!!!)

Why would you eat it in the car?
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I call bs lol

yea theres no way they asked you that at a drive thru...
well aren't you a big meanie
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by kong21
yea theres no way they asked you that at a drive thru...

yeah where else am I gonna eat it? Am I gonna park and get out of the car to eat it
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Survivalism

So what?

We adopted him.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I lol'd hard. thanks ts.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That was by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

You win.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I lol'd hard. thanks ts.

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
That was by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

You win.

no problem guys. its what i do
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Survivalism

i lold hard
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.