So last week, while taking the bus I realized that I don't really pay much attention to my environment. I only see the things that interestme, for example, while in the bus, we passed a house and I realized that when I looked at it instead of seeing a door, windows, lawn, walls, etc, I saw the house as a whole. For some reason, I just saw things as a whole, I saw "the corner of the street" instead of looking at the cars that were there, the people that were there, the bumps on that part of the street, etc so now Im trying to pay more attention to my surroundings. I tried looking to as much detail as I could for the rest of the ride and saw some things (like a really cool but small graffitti) that I never knew was there. I don't know if doing this can be connected to dreams but I had some really vivid dreams that night lol....so...how much attention do you pay to your sourroundings?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Sep 15, 2008,
I pay attention to any and all aspect of my surroundings I can at all times. I don't do it on purpose, it's just instinct.
I'm one of those people that notices everything. I miss some things here and there, but for the most part, I have a lot of awareness.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I love nature. I been an outdoor-er person since I was young, my father used to always take me camping n stuff
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?