Anyone else used to be totally obsessed by this?

I had heaps of the cards... I used to duel to the max...

Then my girlfriend stole my cards

So yeah... anyone still play it? or any funny stories about when you were a Yu-Gi-Oh noob?
No. I always hated Yu-Gi-Oh and their unimaginative names. Surely they could think of something better than blue eyes white dragon! Hated it mainly because of that.
ehhh pkemon is way better
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Beat that biatch yo!

I don't, but there used to be a bunch of kids in college who used to play it. They had beards and stuff, it was wierd.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i never got this game.. they don't evolve, the point system is so complicated
and the creatures have dopey names like "red eyes black dragon"

verdict: LAME
I play It.
To be completly honest.
I have 2200 out of 2550 cards.
Doubles, triples and quads of alot.
Light of destruction Sucks.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Yeah lame game

although at my job people actually STEAL the packs of cards, I mean how retarded is that that not only do you still play the game but you dont have enough money to buy a $5 pack of cards
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Yu Gi Oh is awesome, I still have my cards from years back
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
I used to play it, until I realized how Magic: The Gathering owned it in every way possible.
i use to live for it...i was really awesome at it too

now i have a bunch of cards under my bed in a shoebox and card folders that i occasionally open up and have a look when im cleaning my room
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Seth Shadows
I play It.
To be completly honest.

well you do love fleshy pink cocks
You are now blinking manually
Quote by Seth Shadows
I play It.
To be completly honest.

You're the guy that posted something about pink cocks?

anyway, wow...

IT'S TIME TO DUEL!
EDIT:^Idiots, it was edited in by orson.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I used to play it, until I realized how Magic: The Gathering owned it in every way possible.

Not really.
I summon a blue eyes in one turn and what do I have?
You?
I WIN.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Seth Shadows
EDIT:^Idiots, it was edited in by orson.
Not really.
I summon a blue eyes in one turn and what do I have?
You?
I WIN.

MTG>Yu-Gi-Oh. The monsters were way cooler and not as cartoony.

Slivers>crappyass Blue Eyes.
Quote by InvaderTSN
MTG>Yu-Gi-Oh. The monsters were way cooler and not as cartoony.

Slivers>crappyass Blue Eyes.

Jinzo #7 = Attacks your life directly with only 500(or 700?), but still, you have like 20 life.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

I used to be terribly involved in it, then after I amassed mah giant collection I started giving them all away. Fun times!
I used to play it.I had to learn it to teach my little brothers to play becasue it kinda pissed me off that they played how the tv show went and were so totally wrong.

fun game though,a hell of alot easier to understand than the pokemon card.At least for me that is.
Proud Member Of The Leah Dizon Fan Club
before when i was still starting to play this game my friend gave me a lot of cards but at the end i was surprise to find out that it was a fake one....
Quote by Seth Shadows
Jinzo #7 = Attacks your life directly with only 500(or 700?), but still, you have like 20 life.

I have Platinum Angel with Shield of Kaldra on it, which means it can't be destroyed, and I never lose the game, and you can't win it.

SUCK IT!
Quote by InvaderTSN

i am a big fan of magic the gathering but i don't know how to play it but i'm amaze of it because of the different chracters they made out of it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I have Platinum Angel with Shield of Kaldra on it, which means it can't be destroyed, and I never lose the game, and you can't win it.

SUCK IT!

Damnation.
Black Lotus. (Lol)
But really, So? I'll just keep an army of strong monsters.
Not that big of a deal.
Draw it is.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Seth Shadows
Damnation.
Black Lotus. (Lol)
But really, So? I'll just keep an army of strong monsters.
Not that big of a deal.
Draw it is.

I also summon Phage the Untouchable, stick that one Mirrodin (I think) equipment on it that gives it flight, and hit you directly. You lose.

Quote by rayurrea
i am a big fan of magic the gathering but i don't know how to play it but i'm amaze of it because of the different chracters they made out of it.

I love MTG. I learned how to play back in 6th grade, I think. My collection is huge. I stopped playing at the Kamigawa cycle because I started saving my money for other things.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I also summon Phage the Untouchable, stick that one Mirrodin (I think) equipment on it that gives it flight, and hit you directly. You lose.

Enchanted Javelin.
Rainbow Life.
Mirror Force.
Magic Cylinder.
I don't lose.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Quote by Seth Shadows
Enchanted Javelin.
Rainbow Life.
Mirror Force.
Magic Cylinder.
I don't lose.

You lose at life.
Quote by Seth Shadows
Enchanted Javelin.
Rainbow Life.
Mirror Force.
Magic Cylinder.
I don't lose.

Phage doesn't work that way. If it deals any damage at all to the opponent, they die automatically. Plus, Mirror Force is useless since there is no such thing as "Attack Position" in MTG.
Quote by Seth Shadows

well, if you recalculate by turns needed etc etc..... my monster would be 7000 and your blue eyes would be 3000 (plus my monster could churn acid at your monster to make it 0 attack ... )

yu gi oh = meh
MTG = better

oh yeah.. slivers = cannot be hurt by any creature or artifact .... byebye blue eyes
I never did play Yu-Gi-Oh, is that the one were that one gay dude yells "Kami-hami-ha!" every time he busts out a cumshot or something like that?
I used to play way back when but after a while I just didn't want to spend money on it anymore so I have a ton of cards laying in my closet along with the other card games I played like DBZ, MTG and Star Wars. I should sell them someday.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
Quote by fret-less
I never did play Yu-Gi-Oh, is that the one were that one gay dude yells "Kami-hami-ha!" every time he busts out a cumshot or something like that?

0/10
Quote by fret-less

Wait... is Yu-Gi-Oh the one with the gay ass dragons with weak, uncreative names?
i didn't play that either, it was also gay.
Last edited by fret-less at Sep 15, 2008,
I remember pulling a 1st. edition Jinzo from the last pack of the bunch Still have it, wonder how much they go for now.

Stop playing once I got into HS. Wouldn't mind picking it up again.