ibanez rg1570 and rg2550e. i want know wats the difference in build quality, and how good the factory setup on both of these are and what is the overal better guitar. the 2550e is $600 more then the 1570. is the 2550e worth the extra $600? dnt worry bout the pickups on either im changing them anyways. (and they both have the edge pro bridge not the edge zero)
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Build quality is roughly the same. Big difference is pickups, but you're changing them. The pickups on the 2550e are mounted onto the pickguard while the RG1570 are mounted onto the body.

To be honest, I would just get the RG1570 unless you are desperate for that pickguard look.
Quote by Mwoit
Build quality is roughly the same. Big difference is pickups, but you're changing them. The pickups on the 2550e are mounted onto the pickguard while the RG1570 are mounted onto the body.

To be honest, I would just get the RG1570 unless you are desperate for that pickguard look.

the thing i was going to do is get a custom pick guard on it cause i really love the look of pickguards, but no point in paying 600 more if there same build quality and stuff just for a pickguard. you think i should get a customed pickguard for the 1570? and if i do that can i mount the pickups on the pickguard istead of the body?
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.