Heym
I'm going for a school captaincy soon, and I have to do a speech on thursday.
I need some ideas for my speech that will help connect with people.
Although I'm rather shy and not very outgoing, I've had many people tell me I should go for it, so I'm not biting off more than I can chew here. I just need some suggestions for things that will help me connect and get them to vote for me.

Thanks!
Rick Roll them
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
heh heh well its this latest annoying prank like the LOLWUT pear. Someone links something and it takes you to this 80's song .... i forgot the name now.. It's really famous everywhere, so I guess you can imagine how they abuse it in The Pit :P
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
Quote by thebeast666
heh heh well its this latest annoying prank like the LOLWUT pear. Someone links something and it takes you to this 80's song .... i forgot the name now.. It's really famous everywhere, so I guess you can imagine how they abuse it in The Pit :P

Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.

It's not very new, been going for a while now.

Try to explain how you will benefit the school by being a captain, and how you will be prepared to go to the majority of the school's events etc.
promise them many virgins. people blow themselves up over that, so im pretty sure they will vote for you at the very thought

Sanity is not statistical
For mine I pretty much said teachers don't give a shit, and you should vote for someone who does, AKA me.

It worked, I ended up being captain.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
i was forced to go as captain
just to make it look like more people were interested
otherwise i would be suspended
granted, i was caught wagging
i got all the votes, but the captaincy went to someone else