put on 2 sweaters and run around a track about 1/3 of a mile everyday for half an hour? of course ill drink more liquids, but im planning on eating lower calorie foods as well. maybe salads with less dressing etc. if you have any other suggestions for losing weight, please feel free to share!
Of course you will, if you're heating correctly, and exercising efficiently.

You could sign-up at a gym, get a personal trainer, too. They help.
That 2 sweaters thing sounds cruel and ridiculous, probably die from overheating...

Maybe not die, actually.
you could probably do that without the sweaters... calorie cutting is a must though.
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
you should lose some weight depending on the intensity of the running.. i dont see what the sweaters would do though, it will just make you lose more fluids.
put a garbage bag under your sweaters. thats what a friend use to do to make weight for wrestling
sweater thing is just to lose water weight, which dont mean SHIT.

run your ass off, and that will do you a lot, but fancy sweaters won't help you.

also balance with weight/strength training to really cut down on fat
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
and run a mile, not just a 1/3 mile
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
Best thing to do to lose weight is just eat healthier and to never eat after 7-8pm. Daily walks essential, but running isn't.
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
gyms arent for everyone. i hate them.

ive been going jogging every day for half an hour and i lost around 20 kilos since the end of july. wearing 2 sweaters will just make you sweat more so you will lose weight due to water loss.

jogging and healthy eating did it for me.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Best way to loose weight is somewhat like the others said.
1. Don't eat to much fat food or much calories.
2. eat a steady, healthy breakfast
3. Don't eat all the time. Take cereals or a fruit if you donät think you can wait till lunch/dinner
4. As for the running, for the best weight loosing-results you don't have to run like crazy, just so you feel that you start breathing little more and feel your heart work a little
5. try to sleep as much as possible to help your body recover

Edit: forgot to tell, when jogging, the distance and how long you're out there also helps! Hope I could give you some advice
Sweating off weight is incredibly dangerous. And if you plan on drinking more fluids, it's pointless because those extra fluids will only replace what you lost by sweating.

Edit: Walking burns off fat, running burns off calories.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
I do the same thing [well maybe run half a mile..] but 2 sweaters?
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
yeah, the sweater/garbage bag trick is just to lose water weight. Some of us used to have to do that to make weight for football. It's hell. I don't recommend it.
Wearing the sweaters is discouraging so you will lose much more weight if you just do it without them
do you have a crush on someone?

cose theres always a reason when people have a sudden urge to improve on image

good for you, i wouldn't wear 2 sweaters though.
just keep a regular exercise up. screw gyms they're too expensive
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
the sweaters won't help... but good luck with it dude...

i lost 30 pounds by eating good and doing no exercise... but i was carb starving. i ate as much meat as i wanted and had heaps of dressing on my salads. hardest bit is to stay motivated...
it takes you half an hour to run 1/3 of a mile?....

also, dont do it with the sweaters, you'll die of heatstroke.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by civilunrest
Sweating off weight is incredibly dangerous. And if you plan on drinking more fluids, it's pointless because those extra fluids will only replace what you lost by sweating.

Edit: Walking burns off fat, running burns off calories.

Found that out the other day. I can laugh at joggers now.