Poll: Which type of weather do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which type of weather do you prefer?
Hot
67 42%
Cold
66 42%
Other
26 16%
Voters: 159.
Page 1 of 2
personally i hate summer because it gets too hot and it makes me sweat and feel uncomfortable, and its harder to concentrate in the heat.

i prefer cold weather and rain because you can at least put on sweaters and coats and carry an umbrella. plus, cold and rainy weather is more interesting, anyway.

whats your thoughts?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
summer = awsesome

all the babes get into short shorts
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I live in Northern California, where fall/winter lasts from October to February, and October-January is my favorite time of the year. I like having long days in the summer, but my ideal day ends at 6 p.m, which only happens in November/December.

But I pretend that I am walking through the gr1m and fr0stb1tt3n kingdoms of Norway. That counts for something, right?

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
normally i hate summer, but its just the end of winter over here in the australia land and im freezing my balls off, so i kind of want some warm weather right now =P
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
summer = girls wearing almost nothing at all!

Winter = Staying in warmth of the bed in the morning, looking out and see that its cold but you're not!
ice age=kick ass!!!!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Sweden's winter > All.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
Sweden's winter > All.

you're kidding, right? where in sweden do you live? Because in stockholm we haven't had a decent, normal winter in ages
wow dude, either you are gay, or a virgin or depressed, cuz summer is where the babes TRULY shine, at least in California they do
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i overheat very easily so i prefer cold weather.

23 degrees is perfect
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
i dont like summer only because i live in port hedland WA (aus) and it gets up to 50 deg C.(120 deg. f) other than that, most places i like summer
Quote by groose
you're kidding, right? where in sweden do you live? Because in stockholm we haven't had a decent, normal winter in ages

Aye, it is not what it used to be. But Winter '98 was some serious shit up here. I do hope we get a proper winter this time.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by leafy
normally i hate summer, but its just the end of winter over here in the australia land and im freezing my balls off, so i kind of want some warm weather right now =P

dude you have no idea. go most other places in the world, then edit your post
Quote by ihavenoname93
i dont like summer only because i live in port hedland WA (aus) and it gets up to 50 deg C.(120 deg. f) other than that, most places i like summer

Washington can be a total *****.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

i love summer no matter what, the sun makes me happy, and summer in Australia is epic heat, so i enjoy myself better
Quote by leafy

yeah man im up in bendigo, and its cold here so it must be ****ing freezin down there.

i hate summer too, summer is shit, girls look hotter in winter clothes anyway.
I like gettin around in hoodies and trackies.

But i also like summer for the cricket and beers without trying to stay warm
Quote by Wigert
Aye, it is not what it used to be. But Winter '98 was some serious shit up here. I do hope we get a proper winter this time.

Yeah! Cause I went skiing for the first in over 10 years last winter, hope I can do it again!
But seriously, our seasons are totaly f***ed up!
I love Spring, but Summers all good, I can withstand the heat, and babes are in short shorts and bikinis, but in the winter i also cope and your girlfriend always wants to be really close :P
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
God i hate summer, id much rather be cold, becasue you can just put a jumper on or something.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
its getting hot over here in Australia, I missing the inter months already. I could sleep easier and my computer stayed cooler. The babes don't really apply to me cause I live a fair distance from the beach and don't go to the pools...
Summer is great. The days are longer, the girls wear less clothing, and there's beach parties.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I love it around Christmas time (middle of summer in the Southern Hemisphere).
It's been pretty hot lately and I don't really like it, but that's just because I'm not used to it
Winter > Summer
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by sonsie
summer = awsesome

all the babes get into short shorts

Maybe it's just me, but I found girls dressing better earlier in the year and ironically when it was colder. WTF indeed.
Quote by Jackolas
Maybe it's just me, but I found girls dressing better earlier in the year and ironically when it was colder. WTF indeed.

Ugg boots on little skirts might be fine it wasn't for the Ugg boots. They're ugly!!!

But all the girls do get into little skirts and shorts during the summer...
But they dress up more, what word shall i use... properly.... over the colder days....
I feel that I can play guitar better in the winter, so I just start to compose these "winterish" metal songs. I actually started to write Christmas Metal song.
I like the long nights and short days of winter though.

I don't like the long days n short nights of summer... the sun comes up too early in the morning, i can't sleep properly!!
i enjoy both, but I prefer Winter, Mainly because i Live in texas, and it gets like 103 here on a regular basis during the summer. I really enjoy nighttime at summer though. dont know why

I love winter because I like the cold. (at least what I would call cold, some of you guys probably think 30 degrees is a hot day in the winter). Plus I look better in a hoodie...

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Summer in Australia can be a bitch.. It was over 40 degrees celcius on new year's eve this year, was still in the high 30's at midnight.. Worst way to spend NYE ever. (And let's not forgot the extended summer that lasted most of March this year, or the Crapper of a heat wave that lasted about 12 days straight of High 30's + Low 40's this year).

Anyway, I'll stop bitching. More to the point- There isn't really a number of clothes you can put on your body, but there is a limit to the clothes you can remove. (Without getting funky in public).
Sigs are overrated.
At least you get a season you can call summer!

It's getting impossible to tell what season we're in south east england.
I used to like spring and summer.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by wiggy1988
Whats a "summer"?

Haha exactly!
We didn't have one.
I miss the old summers where I had to sleep with a fan in my room because it was that warm at night. Warm for England anyway.
Now I barely break a sweat all summer. I burn pretty easily and I caught the sun once this summer. All the other two days it was sunny I was stuck in work.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Ugg boots on little skirts might be fine it wasn't for the Ugg boots. They're ugly!!!

But all the girls do get into little skirts and shorts during the summer...
But they dress up more, what word shall i use... properly.... over the colder days....

Fair enough, but personally I loved all the chicks walking round in ugg or leather boots and with tight jeans or denim skirts! This summer has just been a bad one for hot chicks in my opinion!
Page 1 of 2