60's models have always been C-shape. I know, I have one
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
C shape, I think most, if not all, Strats from (or designed) the 60s have C shaped necks.

And, if I can make a recommendation, if you can afford the extra cash, get the Classic Players. It's Custom Shop designed, and kicks much more ass!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
It depends on his style. For example, I was looking for a straight vintage Strat, so the Classic fits me better than the Classic Player. We should know what does he want exactly.
- Alhambra 5P
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Quote by Mahoru
It depends on his style. For example, I was looking for a straight vintage Strat, so the Classic fits me better than the Classic Player. We should know what does he want exactly.

Well, fair enough. If you're looking for an exact, authentic reisuee guitar, I would get the Classic Series on. But, if you're looking for one that'll have better tuning stability (and, argubly, sound) I would get the Classic Player one.

Oh well.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Absolutely true, the Classic Players have indeed much better stock pickups, but I changed mine to handwound '62s so it's even better

But yes, if you don't need the whole vintage thing the CP's are the best choice
- Alhambra 5P
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Dunlop Cry Baby
it's called Vintage tuners. and if you look at the specs on MF, you'll see that classic players and classic series 60's strats, have them.

notE that on that pic above the truss rod is not located on the headstock.

the neck or guard will have to be removed.

i'd post a pic of my limited ed reissue 62' deluxe players strat, but photobucket is down.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by jj1565
it's called Vintage tuners. and if you look at the specs on MF, you'll see that classic players and classic series 60's strats, have them.

not that on that pic above the truss rod is not located on the headstock.

the neck or guard will have to be removed.

i'd post a pic of my limited ed reissue 62' deluxe players strat, but photobucket is down.

Thanks!

Now if only someone would buy my Jackson...
Yeah, the tuners are like that. Very very solid, hardly ever go out of tune even when I use the trem. For half the price if it's in good condition sounds like a good deal.
- Alhambra 5P
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Dunlop Cry Baby