I'm building a distortion pedal. 8 bands of EQ, two switchable distortion types. One stomp can take you from a nice crunchy tone to some br00talz, a built in noise gate and a compressor. Sound good?

Now that pedal is suited for my playing style and my tastes. After that build I'm looking for a few pedals to build. Any ideas?

I was thinking chorus, reverb and a really light compressor. However once again that's just me. I like to have a bit of chorus with my cleans and reverb for playing lead.

So i'm still looking for ideas. I'm open to all suggestions. Seriously... any combination of FX that you would want in a pedal.

EDIT: These are totally analogue. No digital modelling crap!
i think i just came

But on a serious note, i would like to have some kind of "acoustic simulator", or some kind of a one stomp - Chorus+Delay+EQ change thingy, to get some nice cleans. That could be awesome
Esp Eclipse II VTB :i i fucking love her.
Gold and black on 1 guitar = succes
Quote by Trixxr
i think i just came

But on a serious note, i would like to have some kind of "acoustic simulator", or some kind of a one stomp - Chorus+Delay+EQ change thingy, to get some nice cleans. That could be awesome

I'l look into it but i think most acoustic simulators are digital... Hmm... *googles*
Quote by Trixxr
i think i just came

I can do that with my POD X3 Live, including what the TS mentioned. Might be digital, but it sounds 95% exactly the same to analog.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
I can do that with my POD X3 Live, including what the TS mentioned. Might be digital, but it sounds 95% exactly the same to analog.

How much was your pod? I think I can do it cheaper if i go DIY.
Quote by Final !mpact
How much was your pod? I think I can do it cheaper if i go DIY.

$450 US dollars.

But then you'd also have to include head/cab/mic/preamp simulators, stereo options, compatability for bass and mics too, plus all the effects and make them all run in two separate chains at the same time.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.