My hair used to be long like 3-4 months ago until I shaved it. I liked it but it started growing longer so I thought hey why not shave it again. So my mum buys me a new hair clippers and with this one it only has one guide (for length) and you just adjust it with the buttons.

I read the guide for it to make sure i'm using it correctly and how to do everything so I adjust the guide just to see how it works then I turn it off. I go into the bathroom and turn it back on and I start shaving my head. Little did I know that the guide resets back to 3mm when you turn it off.

So now i'm sitting here looking like a jailbird & feeling stupid for not reading all of the manual
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I feel sorry for you....

Want some Pepsi?
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
pics are required.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by cheeseman3001
pics are required.

I knew this was coming. Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/thedeadnightair yea that's my hair when I shaved it 3-4 months ago but over that time it grow to a length just longer then I liked and it needed a trim.

BRB with pics of current me.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
http://i38.tinypic.com/zlqiqu.jpg

Nopw it's this short. My hair was epic metal like 3 years ago. I dunno why I didn't keep it

It was probably 2 inches before I cut it. So I was only intending to maybe take it down a couple of mm just to make it look a bit neater.

Now I feel like I can't go out & when my bird lands on my head it hurts
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive

Nopw it's this short. My hair was epic metal like 3 years ago. I dunno why I didn't keep it

Don't worry. Post a pic of yourself in 3-6 days again, and it might be fap-able.
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
That isn't so bad, but it's hard to tell from that picture.

Long hair is always better, though. In my opinion.
Now it's time to write "metal" into the back of your head, don't use a mirror or you'll write it backwards and you don't want your day to get any worse.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Pics!

A mod requesting pics, it happens!!!

haha

I find that funnier than TS' hair.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by lucky_kretz
Don't worry. Post a pic of yourself in 3-6 days again, and it might be fap-able.

It think it already is for you. You offered me PEPSI!
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by The Hurt Within
Now it's time to write "metal" into the back of your head, don't use a mirror or you'll write it backwards and you don't want your day to get any worse.

I lol'd
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by The Hurt Within

u shouldn't have told him the latter...it would be hhilarr...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Xplozive

It was probably 2 inches before I cut it. So I was only intending to maybe take it down a couple of mm just to make it look a bit neater.

Now I feel like I can't go out & when my bird lands on my head it hurts

i did the same thing a week ago, kind of. i needed a bit of a haircut and me and a couple of mates had been out drinking and i let them shave my head. felt weird at first, but i've kind of got used to it now. its pretty nice. so much easier to clean than long hair.

a tip is to grow a bit of a beard, makes you look pretty cool when the beard is the same length as the hair on your head.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane
i did the same thing a week ago, kind of. i needed a bit of a haircut and me and a couple of mates had been out drinking and i let them shave my head. felt weird at first, but i've kind of got used to it now. its pretty nice. so much easier to clean than long hair.

a tip is to grow a bit of a beard, makes you look pretty cool when the beard is the same length as the hair on your head.

beard's don't grow on me. I'm 18 and my beard is pussy.

Photoshop me people
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
beard's don't grow on me. I'm 18 and my beard is pussy.

Photoshop me people

sucks to be you

well in that case then try to avoid army boots for a while. im a bit selfconscious cos i feel like people will think im a nazi. all the immigrants kind of stare at me, so i find myself being extra polite to everyone.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Don't worry baldie it's not that bad
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
blogs are for telling us the stupid things you do, yours is in your profile.
from daylight...
...into darkness