I know some want to know the list of power chords and asking it well your in luck cause i got the list here

E and A root power chords

E F F# G G# A A# B C C# D D# E F F# G G# A A# B C C# D D# E

|-----|------|-------|-----|------|------|-----|-------|-----|------|------|-----|------|-------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-----|-------|--------|-------|
|-----|------|-------|-----|------|------|-----|-------|-----|------|------|-----|------|-------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-----|-------|--------|-------|
|-----|------|-------|-----|------|--2--|--3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--7--|--8--|--9--|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16--|--17--|-18--|--19--|--20--|--21--|
|-2--|---3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--2--|--3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--7--|--8--|--9--|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16--|--17--|-18--|--19--|--20--|--21--|
|-2--|---3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--0--|--1--|--2---|--3--|--4--|--5--|--6--|--7--|--8----|--9---|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16-|--17--|--18--|--19--|
|-0--|---1--|--2---|--3--|--4--|-----|------|-------|-----|------|------|-----|------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|------|--------|-------|-------|

E Root power chords

|-----|------|-------|-----|------|------|-------|----|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|-------|
|-----|------|-------|-----|------|------|-------|----|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|-------|-------|-------|--------|-------|-------|-------|
|-2--|---3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--7---|-8--|--9--|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16--|--17--|--18--|--19--|--20--|--21--|
|-2--|---3--|--4---|--5--|--6--|--7---|-8--|--9--|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16--|--17--|--18--|--19--|--20--|--21--|
|-0--|---1--|--2---|--3--|--4--|--5--|--6--|--7--|--8----|--9---|--10--|--11--|--12--|--13--|--14--|--15--|--16--|--17--|--18--|--19--|

Hope this helps
Last edited by Gibson_SG244 at Sep 15, 2008,
For christ's sake.

If your gonna do this, use

FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Even with tags, it's not even. Write this up in notepad, [i]then[/i] post it.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
You probably should say E and A root powerchords. You should say A and E string power chords.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
... and its generally wrong. an E root note power chord is one which lowest note is E, not any power chord where the lowest note is on the E string.
whats the purpose of a list of powerchords anyway?
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
if anyone can make sense of that 'diagram' i'll personally congratulate them
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Quote by Glennjoe
whats the purpose of a list of powerchords anyway?

+1

What's the point ? I mean ..
this is basic stuff i mean, all u need to know is one finger shape and just move it up and down the neck....just learn the full out bar chords, it will help u in the long run
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
I, for one, feel extremely lucky to find something like this.

Thank you, TS. Me and the other guys in my Jonas Brothers cover band really needed it!
It's easy to make sense of...but kinda useless. I mean like who needs a power chord diagram, just learn the notes on the fret board and add the perfect fifth above it and there's your power chord..
If you cant make sense of that diagram...you're either a n00b, an idiot, or you're just trying to be funny....and its failing
This is pretty pointless, it would be more helpful to include the slightly less used power chords on the top 3 strings as well.
Ibanez S470 (Condor/Pyro/Warthog)
Rockafeller Custom
Laney Lionheart L20H
Framus FR212CB
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss DS-1 (Monte Allum Mod)
Boss DD-6
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
Dunlop/MXR Phase 90 (Full Script mod)
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Oh man this is awesome I was looking all over the internet for this I really needed to know how to play these. now my playing is really gonna open up and i'll be able to learn all the best music that was ever written.

thank you very much Gibson_SG244 for making such a complicated thing seem so simple.

>_>
Quote by 601210
I, for one, feel extremely lucky to find something like this.

Thank you, TS. Me and the other guys in my Jonas Brothers cover band really needed it!

I lol'd
MASSIVE TEXT