Well long story short I was feeling my balls the other day and I found a lump.. So I googled testicular cancer and whatnot.. And apparently it's not a symptom.. So.. What the **** is it?! I don't really wanna lose one of the boys..
You may have a condition called Microlythiasis (sp?) it's basically stones in your balls, it's a hereditary condition and it basically does nothing, but not enough is known about it so you may need to be on monitoring for the rest of your life.

Get an ultrasound and get a referral to the appropriate doctor.
Herpes.

Sorry.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
fapping cures all diseases. we had this discussion the other day.

even if you do lose one of the boys, you should have an artificial one inserted, like Turk on Scrubs.

eesh. good luck, dude.
Go to the doctor.......if it is cancer and you dont go, you will loose your balls. If you go now, you wont. Simple as that.

All you gotta do is go see a random stranger claiming to be a doctor and let him feel your balls.
Quote by af_the_fragile
SO you found a lump in a bag of lumps....

Wow!!!!

Billy Connolly?

And, GO SEE A DOCTOR.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by clement1
Go to the doctor.......if it is cancer and you dont go, you will loose your balls. If you go now, you wont. Simple as that.

All you gotta do is go see a random stranger claiming to be a doctor and let him feel your balls.

Our doctor isn't a stranger... He's mates with my brother.. It's either him, a doctor who has a very odd and questionable obsession with cattle, a man who is mostly likely to tell the entire town or a 50 odd year old woman who I wouldn't trust within ten feet of a male crotch...
Seriously go see a doctor. It's better than not going. Better safe than sorry and all that.
Hence why I wear a bracelet with Check Your Tackle on it :p
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Go see a doctor, it could be a cyst or something, I know they're common. And sometimes they just let it be without doing anything because its not causing any harm.
im calling hair follicle
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Plus sides about seeing a doctor: It could save your life

Negitive sides about seeing a doctor: You will have your balls felt by a pedo-doctor.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Might be an Epididymal Cyst.
They aren't actually dangerous, but they can get annoying and can be removed if you want.
But there is a chance if they remove them they'll take the nut with 'em.

If it's not too big or anything, just leave it be.
But still see a doctor.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult