ok i really need a new guitar and ive been looking and i really like the look of an ibanez but i was maybe i could pay a like bit less and get an agile. I am completely confused, i know that the ibanez is probably better but should i pay that much for one?
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
Last edited by CQBer at Sep 15, 2008,
i wouldn't really want to trust the trem on either. what's your budget, what type of music do you play, and what's your amp? you're in the USA, right? is the budget flexible?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
my budget is about $300 not including shipping and such, i play hard rock some metal and i play some things clean, and right now i play through i crappy amp my friend gave me but soon i want to have a roland cube 20x
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
get a cube 30x instead, it has much more amp models, which is the main reason why it's a recommended amp in the first place. should still be well under budget. or if you can't stretch, maybe a microcube? it has the amp models too.

for the guitar, i'd seriously recommend avoiding a locking trem to be honest, most of the locking trems on cheaper guitars are made from cheap metal which wears out, so the guitar won't stay in tune. something like an ibanez rg321, maybe? or a yamaha pacifica 112?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what about an ibanez rg2ex1 i was looking at one for awhile, but never really considered it
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
i haven't tried it, but it's probably alright considering it's got a fixed bridge. definitely try it first, of course, to make sure it's of decent quality, and that you like it.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?