I'm 13, and I've been on to the guitar for around 3 years now, and so far I've been doing good. I'm new here, and I never got to find out, but do you know the pedal used that increases the pitch of the right channel (most of the time, but sometimes the left) to make the illusion that many people are playing the guitar. An example is 0:49 to 0:56 of Like Light To The Flies - Trivium. I'd really love to know, as far as I know, it's done manually by two players with the other one playing a note increased by the key of D, but if it's a pedal, it would be super, and if it is, can you recommend to me a good pedal to buy for the job? Thanks in advance!