Hi,

so i want to buy a high output passive bridge pickup to replace my active pickup(not that i dont like it, i just want a passive one). the price is ~50usd. i was thinking about the bill lawrence l500xl(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180287606395&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching), though i think it wont sound that good.
i will use the pickup mainly for riffs, but an undistorted clean would be nice(yes my pickup does distort on the clean channel).

so what do you think? should i get the l500xl or look for something else?
oh, yeah. and a question. will the ibanez weeping demon wah be good at high gain distortion?
doesnt look that expensive, i say go for it. i dont have that much experience with high output pups though.
but also, what kind of guitar and hat kind of amp are u using?
yes, the weeping demon is good for high gain stuff
dont double post. use the edit button
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
i am using a ibanez s470 and as for the amp im using a cube 20x at home. though am upgrading with a tube amp soon(thinking of the valveking).
yah, the valveking is pretty good.
also, what kind of pups do u already have? are they high output? cuz if so, than thats why your getting distortion. if not, than its probably the amp. the cubes are usually pretty good, but it being solid state, its bound to distort sometime. try lowering the guitar volume for the clean channel
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
talking about the bridge pickup i have an active pickup, so thats an high output pickup. but about the cleans i use my neck(middle output), cleans on the bridge are sterile, so thats not an option. so is the l500xl an option if i want it to sound good(not only on riffs, but on solos also), not being sterile, and have undistorted cleans?