Can't Stop is pretty easy for a slap song. Try some RHCP stuff and some Rage against the machine slap stuff.
Take The Power Back - Rage Against The Machine
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Yea try some RCHP songs like can't stop, but some of their songs are real hard (aeroplane).
I'd say just try to find some good and easy primus songs, but those can be complicated. Theres also Faith no more they've got some easy songs. If you want a real easy song Faith no more made a song called epic just slap 0 on the E string the whole time.
You should really start off with a simple octave slap. Just Slap 5 on the E string and 7 on the D and work at that
golden boy-primus
david bowie-phish
one better-les claypool
owner of the world-oysterhead
riddles are abound tonight-sausage
teen town-marcus miller
storm in a teacup by red hot chili peppers is pretty easy

so is search bar by UG
Quote by fudger
golden boy-primus
david bowie-phish
one better-les claypool
owner of the world-oysterhead
riddles are abound tonight-sausage
teen town-marcus miller

Primus?
Les Claypool?
Marcus Miller?

He said easy.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Rage is a good place to start here. Simple octave based lines like "Bombtrack" or "Bulls on Parade" can be slapped easily. Take the power back is cool too.

Surprised no ones mentioned suck my kiss yet. Thats the easiest stuff out there in terms of slap.
Quote by fleajr_1412
Primus?
Les Claypool?
Marcus Miller?

He said easy.

my bad didnt really read it lol but golden boy by primus is a fairly easy song along with one better.
Golden boy may be easy to slap but getting the speed and timing is not easy. Esp. when you have to throw in the flamenco chord strums.

Too Many Puppies is an easy slap / flamenco strum song by Primus.
Quote by anarkee
Golden boy may be easy to slap but getting the speed and timing is not easy. Esp. when you have to throw in the flamenco chord strums.

Too Many Puppies is an easy slap / flamenco strum song by Primus.

yea the timing in golden boy took me a while to get down. its a easy primus song to learn but a hard song to perfect.
Born Under Punches-Talking Heads
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by Hammerzeit
Rage is a good place to start here. Simple octave based lines like "Bombtrack" or "Bulls on Parade" can be slapped easily. Take the power back is cool too.

Surprised no ones mentioned suck my kiss yet. Thats the easiest stuff out there in terms of slap.

but it's not slapped. it's fingerstyle.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
but it's not slapped. it's fingerstyle.

Not very creative for a musician, are you? Think outside the box.
Quote by Arbitror
Not very creative for a musician, are you? Think outside the box.

I am creative. but that song is fingerstyle. it sounds better in fingerstyle, even though it doesn't sound bad slapped. so ha.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom