didn't read the actual article, THIS Caught my interest much more

EDIT: Killer shrimps! How cool isn't that!?
You like it
I am from America, and even though this article is biased, I agree with it. Especially after this whole Russian/Georgian deal...

Like they always say, the only way to do a job right is to do it yourself. If America is run by a dictator in the next 30-50 years, just remember, it was probably that UGer... but don't worry, I'll make "The Pit" shirts out of taxpayers' dollars. Then we all win. Except the taxpayers.
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by linus.d
didn't read the actual article, THIS Caught my interest much more

EDIT: Killer shrimps! How cool isn't that!?

Trivialism. We'd rather read about killer shrimps migrating in some foreign land, than the corruption on our front door killing the earth and starving millions of people. Thanks again, modern world, for glorifying narrow mindedness and conformism. Global Americanism is grand, isn't it?
Maybe we should go back to living in huts. At least our children will have a future that way.
Quote by smb
That article is far too long and badly written and dull.

I have to agree. Hopefully this isn't the author's best work
I got through 3 pages before I couldn't carry on, and tbh I have no realy idea what they were taking about

apart from America seems to make them hard...