Hey guys, I've been looking into getting a new cab recently to match up with my 6505+. Right now I have a Marshall 1936 212 and it sounds alright, but I want something a little bit tighter in the low end.

The cabs I'm looking at are (in order of how interested I am):
- Framus Dragon 412
- Mesa Boogie Rectifier 412
- Vader 212

I've been wanting to get a Dragon cab for awhile because I've heard a lot of good things and my favourite band uses them (not to mention they are absolutely gorgeous). The only problem is that they are quite difficult to find here. I'm also very interested in a Mesa cab but they are quite expensive and would be the most annoying to lug around.

I have heard a lot of good things about Vader cabs too but I'm not sure if they are right for my kind of music. I play mostly your standard metalcore and it seems like most of the bands that use these cabs play death metal. The price and size of the Vader is appealing though. Same with the Avatar.

If anyone has experience with any of these cabs and a 5150/6505, please let me know what you think. Or if you think I should consider another cab, let me know. Thanks.