Are there any decent US music stores that will post to the UK for a reasonable price?

Thanks
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
i cant see the point when theres thomann
even if there were the amount to ship etc equals the price over here
are you not surprised that companies might think about whether theyre charging an equal amount globally, and stopping people getting around that
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by Deliriumbassist
there's no such thing as a reasonable price when it comes to shipping instruments from the US. Not only is there shipping, but you'll have to pay good old customs tax on top of it.

Yeah i guess, it just seems stupid to charge so much shipping and tax considering i just want a few pedals, but they're more expensive here. I guess its just the way of the world =/
Quote by tdrules
i cant see the point when theres thomann
even if there were the amount to ship etc equals the price over here
are you not surprised that companies might think about whether theyre charging an equal amount globally, and stopping people getting around that

Ugh, thomann isnt that good
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Yeah i guess, it just seems stupid considering i just want a few pedals, but they're more expensive here. I guess its just the way of the world =/

As has been mentioned, Thomann is a fair bit cheaper than UK stores. Free delivery over x amount as well, and no nasty customs tax to add on. Takes a few days to arrive, but it's all good.
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
Ugh, thomann isnt that good

there is still www.musicstore.com
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Ok then, well thanks everyone. I think this thread has seen the best of its life now.