Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
One word.

RACIST.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
old, but funny nevertheless
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by rabidguitarist
One word.

RACIST.

How the hell is it racist?

Also

How the hell is it funny?
i've never found that guy funny
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Thats old. It wasnt funny the first time I saw it and it certainly isnt funny now
yes I watched the whole video. Its not bad but some people did like it was the best thing ever happened to them maybe I expected too much. I'm glad the popularity is over anyways all these annoying bastards trying to imitate it
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
Yea I agree, I have never found that guy funny. Alot of people I know like him, But I meh he's just not funny to me. And yea your about 1-2yrs late.
thats just shit man. TS, ive lost any and all respect that I may have had for you. you fail

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Spamwise
How the hell is it racist?

It's a terrorist wearing a turban with some retarded man putting a middle eastern accent on.

It's making a direct link between islam, terrorism, and the middle east. Because of things like this, western kids grow up thinking that all muslims are extremists.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I remember being on a website and the part where he keeps saying "Silence I kill you"
In the really high pitched voice was being played over and over again as some part
of an advert. Suffice to say, I shit myself lol.
Quote by rabidguitarist
It's a terrorist wearing a turban with some retarded man putting a middle eastern accent on.

It's making a direct link between islam, terrorism, and the middle east. Because of things like this, western kids grow up thinking that all muslims are extremists.

arent they?
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by rabidguitarist

lol
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it not pronounced:

AK-MED
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by permanentmarker
arent they?

No they ****ing aren't.

Quote by MedicreDemon
lol

WHAT?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
No they ****ing aren't.

WHAT?

You get so pissy over a little comedy act lol. Like, you aren't a walking flaming stereotype.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Jesus christ

It's a joke. Like it or not, most violent religious extremists come from the middle east, and are muslim. That obviously does not mean that all muslims are terrorists, or that all terrorists are muslim. Black comics make jokes about white people all the time. No one seems to care.

Also, that still isn't racist.
God I hate Dunham's standup act, I don't find him funny at all, but rather childish. The same people who find Adam Sandler funny are the ones who find this guy funny
Quote by rabidguitarist
One word.

RACIST.

sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by MedicreDemon
You get so pissy over a little comedy act lol. Like, you aren't a walking flaming stereotype.

I'm getting pissy about it because it's racist. The media causes tons of problems, and this guy contributes to that.

At my last school, tons of kids thought that all muslims were terrorists, and only muslims were terrorists. This is because of the fucking racist bullshit that people like this twat are putting out there, and it has to be stopped.

And what the hell does that mean?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm getting pissy about it because it's racist. The media causes tons of problems, and this guy contributes to that.

At my last school, tons of kids thought that all muslims were terrorists, and only muslims were terrorists. This is because of the fucking racist bullshit that people like this twat are putting out there, and it has to be stopped.

lol.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Rabidguitarist is right. It's not the bombings, the messages of hate or the extremist's voiced opinions that gave them this stereotype. Nope, it's that damn Ahmed. DAMN YOU AHMED WITH YOUR HILARITY!
Quote by rabidguitarist

And what the hell does that mean?

Do you really think people thnik that all Muslims are terrorists because of a stand-up comedy act? No, i don't think so.

Rabidguitarist is right. It's not the bombings, the messages of hate or the extremist's voiced opinions that gave them this stereotype. Nope, it's that damn Ahmed. DAMN YOU AHMED WITH YOUR HILARITY!

+2

Except he isn't funny
Last edited by Spamwise at Sep 15, 2008,
This is clearly racist. You guys are just saying it isn't as it serves as an excuse for you to find it funny.

Its not funny, by the way.

Quote by Spamwise
Do you really think that all Muslims are terrorists because of a stand-up comedy act? No, i don't think so.

No, because he has a brain in his head. If, say, a 10 year old saw it, then they probably would think so.
Quote by MoleMania
lol.

lol
No, because he has a brain in his head. If, say, a 10 year old saw it, then they probably would think so.

What the hell can a ten year old boy do?

I highly doubt he has bearded men sending him to his death in a market, laden with explosives in the name of God.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i've never found that guy funny

I found him funny for one hour.

Then the special was over. And I moved on.

He's the single most unfunny popular comedian I can think of at the moment.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Tom_hatton
This is clearly racist. You guys are just saying it isn't as it serves as an excuse for you to find it funny.

Its not funny, by the way.

Check my edit.
Omfg Old!!!
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I'm Persian and even I don't give a shi*. Calm down people...
I hate my own people for many reasons, but that's a whole different issue.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by jesusgonewrong
What the hell can a ten year old boy do?

A ten year old boy can grow up, and discriminate against muslims.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 4