For all the crap they get I had to post a positive experience.

I ordered an ESP/LTD EC-1000 on Wednesday night at around 6PM. They found the stock, told me they had it but it was listed at about $80 more than I saw on another website. I called them up and asked them if they would price match. Online sales asked me where I found the price. They didn't even call the other place. All they did was make sure they were showing some in stock online and they gave me the price match in about 2 minutes. An hour after I placed the order I already had a tracking number in my mail box. Next day Canada Post picked up the guitar and I received it today in perfect condition. From order to delivery it took 3 business days. I will definitely buy from them again.
What crap do they get?

I ordered a Tonelab LE a few weeks ago, and had no problems at all. Shipped fast, delivered fast.
i didnt know they got crap, arent they a store in mississauga though? if so i can drive there no problem
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
it is Mississauga lol
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Bling Dogg
What crap do they get?

I ordered a Tonelab LE a few weeks ago, and had no problems at all. Shipped fast, delivered fast.

Do a search
Quote by metaxis
Do a search

no.

What's the point of your thread if you won't even give a decent response?
I ordered an "in stock" guitar on Oct. 20 from lamusic.ca. It turns out that it wasn't in stock after all. We are now November 6 and they are still waiting to receive the guitar. I bought the "World's Best Selling Acoustic Guitar under $500" (Washburn d10s), so why the heck am I still waiting for it after nearly 3 weeks???

They make full of false statements and estimates on their web site. Like "in stock" items are shipped the same day. When in fact, "in stock" doesn't mean anything on their web site. And they say that if there's more than a 48hr delay in the order, they will contact you to let you know. Pfff, after more than a week, nobody had contacted meyet about the delay. I'm the one who had to call them to inquire about my order.

I wish I had read all the negative comments about lamusic.ca before ordering from them. I am certain that I will never order from these guys again.
a little off topic but please pics of new guitar?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by wankerman
I ordered an "in stock" guitar on Oct. 20 from lamusic.ca. It turns out that it wasn't in stock after all. We are now November 6 and they are still waiting to receive the guitar. I bought the "World's Best Selling Acoustic Guitar under $500" (Washburn d10s), so why the heck am I still waiting for it after nearly 3 weeks???

They make full of false statements and estimates on their web site. Like "in stock" items are shipped the same day. When in fact, "in stock" doesn't mean anything on their web site. And they say that if there's more than a 48hr delay in the order, they will contact you to let you know. Pfff, after more than a week, nobody had contacted meyet about the delay. I'm the one who had to call them to inquire about my order.

I wish I had read all the negative comments about lamusic.ca before ordering from them. I am certain that I will never order from these guys again.

the "in stock" problem is common with a lot of sites.

I'm not saying it's o.k., because it's damned annoying, but it's not just LAmusic that has a strange definition of "in stock".

You've read it, you can't un-read it!