Page 1 of 2
Just wondering how you people handle your homework

For example, do you do it as soon as you get in from school or wait until late at night? Do you leave it to the last minute? If you have a week to do it will you leave it to the very last day?

I am guilty of all of the above I am a horrible procrastinator
i always do it at the last minute.

but, if its a big project or paper that i have a few weeks or more to work on, i try to spread it out over the time i have.
I don't do it or do it last minute.
I can't be arsed with homework lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by daytripper75
i always do it at the last minute.

but, if its a big project or paper that i have a few weeks or more to work on, i try to spread it out over the time i have.

Even if I had a big project I would leave it

Brings back bad memories of art coursework the night before

I approve of your name also
fire.....or last minute
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Well I don't since I'm done with school .

But in the first half of my education I would make my homework close to always, and in the second half I just thought 'screw that I'll just learn it for a test' and I passed my exams.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
I'm at uni, the only homework I've had to do is preparing for lab stuff
anything else I just let gather up over the semester and go over it when studying for exams (about been half a week in the library per exam)
when i was at schoo i used to do it in regestration the morning its due for.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Sep 15, 2008,
I don't go to school anymore but when I was at School, I would do it as soon as I got home. That way, I could have the whole day free without having to worry at all. Now at Law School, I like to do things straight away because the work pile just increases. I'm forced to do at least some of it the day I get it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Sep 15, 2008,
Last minute. I actually wrote a paper about why procrastination is a good thing. I believe I got an A on it. Of course I wrote it the night before it was due as well, which proved my point!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by lp345
Even if I had a big project I would leave it

Brings back bad memories of art coursework the night before

I approve of your name also

i used to wait until the last minute, but now that im in college its a lot more difficult. its hard to write a 12-15 page paper that requires numerous primary and secondary sources the day before its due.
I'm a last minute jobber. Either that or I spend the time in which I could be completing the task, actually coming up with an excuse for not completing the said task.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by ChordMonger
i do my homework drunk

thats the definition of a college student

I do other peoples homework drunk..... they pay me in booze
i do homework like i do chicks

slam them down on the table and do them all night long

which never happens so basically
i dont do it

lol

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Medium. I don't do it right off but I usually don't wait until i absolutely have to either.
I usually do it the evening I get it, it's my best thinking time..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I've got a Biology homework to do, but I just cannot be arsed

Damn you UG and your addictiveness
I'm meant to be writing some notes for English right now and it was meant to be in for last wednesday. I'm not usually that bad at homework though, I do it a night or 2 before its due. Occasionally, I'll do it at school in a free period if everyone else is studying.
i never ever in my life have done it. it's a waste of time and it simply verifies the stuff you just learnt hours before, you haven't even had time to forget it yet. it doesn't really help you learn if you understand it, and if you don't understand it there's no one to help you with it at home.
I don't do it or do it last minute.
I can't be arsed with homework lol[/QUOTE=el-ECTRO]

ooooooooohhh Bad girl.
I leave it till night before aswell... I do it in bed

EDIT: What the.....
I have homework that i should be doing now

But i procrastinate so much i wont do it till im about to fall asleep
Ever since I started high school, I've made a habit of doing my homework right after I get home. Not only have my grades gone up the past 2 years (from homework completion), I also have a lot of more free time to do other stuff I'm interested in.
leave it at the last minuten
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I CANNOT do homework unless it's last minute. It's just how I do things.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
I dont get homework that often but back in grade 9....well even before that I was never doing homework and if I did it would be last minute.
Quote by lp345
Just wondering how you people handle your homework

For example, do you do it as soon as you get in from school or wait until late at night? Do you leave it to the last minute? If you have a week to do it will you leave it to the very last day?

I am guilty of all of the above I am a horrible procrastinator

But yeah, last minute unless it's an essay I feel enthusiastic about.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I did absolutely NO homework during senior year, got average grades on all the tests, and managed to pass with a C average. Do that. You get more free time.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Last minute

Why do today what you can do tommorrow, is my philosphy with homework

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

F*ck that sh*t, stupid homework, never do it.
Vintage les paul copy
Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey studio pro
Roland micro cube
Since I'm in college I do it the day I get it or in between my classes. So like today I have three classes, so after my first class I did the chapter notes for biology, and now after class I finished the homework for the class.
Quote by lp345
I am a horrible procrastinator

Same here, I wait till the last minute most of the time...

however if its a class I really enjoy (like my TV class) I will do the work ASAP...and most of the projects we get cant be done at the last minute for that class anyways...they take weeks to get done.
Page 1 of 2