So since I only have the internet at work I was totally unaware of the fact that David Foster Wallace Killed himself last Friday. I'm extremely depressed because Infinite Jest was the reason English was one of my majors in college. Any other DFW fans mourning one of America's greatest authors ever?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Definitely. I just began an awesome college writing course and we're reading 'a supposedly fun thing I'll never do again' and its some awesome writing. sucks that he hung himself.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
i honestly never heard of him until the other day when i saw an article about his death.

his writing seems interesting, so i might check it out.
Quote by aetherspear
Definitely. I just began an awesome college writing course and we're reading 'a supposedly fun thing I'll never do again' and its some awesome writing. sucks that he hung himself.

Amazing book! If you want to spend a few months reading what will quite possibly be the greatest thing you will ever read, read Infinite Jest twice. Once because it's simply incredible and just too much to get all in one read, and a second to start to understand everything that is happening in it. Don't forget the pages unpon pages of endnotes.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Yeah, just heard about this... my favorite author
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.