So I sold my guitar as I was intending to only play acoustic since I wasn't in a band. But just recently I got asked in a band so i'm using school's guitar for now. But, just in case we actually get any good and i need my own guitar (i still have a good amp) what could i get for around the £200 mark (give or take £50)? I like pop punk stuff like jimmy eat world, all time low, kids in glass houses, hit the lights, new found glory etc so a guitar with humbuckers would be ideal. i don't want anything that's not very well made and i like guitars with fairly thin necks (i have little hands...)
Maybe a MIM Telecaster or Strat... definitely with HSS.

Or maybe an Epiphone Les Paul Standard.

For some reason I think the tele would be good, because doesn't that guitarist for Jimmy Eat World use a Telecaster? Thought I saw him playing one in Fender Frontline, 2006.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX

For some reason I think the tele would be good, because doesn't that guitarist for Jimmy Eat World use a Telecaster? Thought I saw him playing one in Fender Frontline, 2006.

The HSS Strats and things cost about £270-£350, so I dunno if he could afford them.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I immediatelt thought Tele when I read your post, so that probably is best.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX

i think he uses a thineline tele with hh but im not sure
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by slashrock94
I immediatelt thought Tele when I read your post, so that probably is best.

What kind of tele?
Quote by gstacey1
i think he uses a thineline tele with hh but im not sure

Argh I was gonna suggest that Tele Thinline... the natural burst one...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-72-Classic-Telecaster-Thinline-Electric-Guitar?sku=510474

But it seems more than what you want to spend. Consider saving for this; I've tried one (on a Blues Jr) and it sounded pretty darn nice.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Argh I was gonna suggest that Tele Thinline... the natural burst one...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-72-Classic-Telecaster-Thinline-Electric-Guitar?sku=510474

But it seems more than what you want to spend. Consider saving for this; I've tried one (on a Blues Jr) and it sounded pretty darn nice.

I was gonna get the thinline a while ago, but i don't wanna spend that much. thanks for the suggestion anyway. can you suggest any makes that are good yet aren't too expensive?
I say a Squier Tele or a Squier HSS Strat. An Epi LP might be a tad dark and not bright enough, but its worth a try i guess.