Excellent condition Schecter Loomis Signature 7 string with OFR 7. Bought 5 months ago, and barely played. Comes with case candy and Schecter hardshell case. No fret wear, the only mark I could find was a pin sized spot on the back of the lower horn, which I have pictured. Plastic is still on the back covers. Upgraded with 18V EMG circuit. Looking for $850 shipped in the US, +3% if using Paypal.

More pictures here:
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/Erock503/Loomis%20Sale/

I have many deals with members here and on HCAF if you would like references. Thanks for looking.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
im surprised youre asking so little for such a nice guitar
good look with selling it
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
thanks guys. I'm looking to move it quickly, so the price is low. Hopefully it goes fast.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by lp_dude_2
dude free bump for a ****ing sexy guitar!

thanks man

bttt
amp clips
amp vids
This is the only Schecter I've ever liked,,, too bad I don't have 800 bones to drop on a new guitar as the moment.
guys over at the schecter forum would probably be interested and yea that's a sweet guitar man