Because it's fake?

I dunno, didn't bother clicking, will read naow.
Because you didn't get hired thar.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Because have you even tried to get a job like that?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
When you are writing top-notch and efficient code for one of the most innovative companies on the planet and you don't have those kinds of nice amenities, you would probably be stressed out a lot.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If that's true, wow.

But it's almost certainly fake. Pool tables? TVs? Would the employees even BOTHER to work?
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Woah that's pretty cool.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Well...I don't know one lick of code so

no.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by baddog144
If that's true, wow.

But it's almost certainly fake. Pool tables? TVs? Would the employees even BOTHER to work?

Deadlines. If you don't meet them, you get fired.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I visited a company that had a lot of that stuff
it seemed like a lot of fun, but they could be over doing it
(something that bothered me were that the cubicles didn't even go above the computer screen; I guess it might be different at Google though)

The slides were really fun though
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Yes its all true. I know of a guy who works in google and he says they get thousands of applications everyday and that jobs there are very hard to get
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
Quote by baddog144
If that's true, wow.

The people who work there work very hard. Someone I talk to online knows someone who works there and says they have a hell of a lot of work to do so it's no wonder I don't work there. Still a badass office though.
Quote by baddog144
If that's true, wow.

Well Google's still running, isn't it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I consider Google my biggest rival for complete domination of the universe. Think about it, they've got mail services, blogging services, map searches, patent searches, a web browser, a chat service, hell, they even have their own verb. They are taking over people's lives. What they don't have is a massive space station with a kickass lazer beam. I've got some little people keeping an eye on them, though. They get to far and KABOOM.

No more Google.
Quote by break-me-in
Well Google's still running, isn't it?

But i mean how hard could it be to run a self-updating search engine?

There are some downsides to being a Googlite, as part of their GoogleMaps/GoogleEarth hoo-ha they have several hundred Mini Coopers driving around the streets all over the world to capture the face-on view you can zoom right into.

The cars are plain white, have a solar roof and lots of GPS positioning equipment, plus a camera in both of the back windows photographing every inch of every street.

The drivers are in the car for around 12 hours a day driving absolutley nowhere, just random driving!

Saw one of these go past work the other day- and it didn't look like it had a pool table and/or table football in the back.
Ug's Stupidest Member of the Year - 2005
wooo, it's in my city!!

I'm definitely gonna try to work there when I have my EE master..

..which won't be soon.
Quote by Deeg
But i mean how hard could it be to run a self-updating search engine?

Well most of the people there are probably writing code for all of Google's services: maps, earth, desktop, youtube, shopping, etc.

Not to mention Google Chrome.
how awesome would it be to work here? i would definately make it my home. have dates there, drink at the bar there and picks up chicks, sleep there, jerk off in the private cabin areas, get massages, and break the aquariums.
I'm Steve
Quote by Limabean231
Well most of the people there are probably writing code for all of Google's services: maps, earth, desktop, youtube, shopping, etc.

Not to mention Google Chrome.

Then there'll be a huge accounts department, marketing and finance, business strategy and maintenance.

Plus probably dozens others.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Rick Astley
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
ive heard its EXTREMELY hard to even have a shot at getting a job there. like for prerequisites you have to solve these really hard math problems before they even think about lookign at your resume. its crazy
NOPE
can you work in the nude?????
id get fired for googling to much!
do you think they can even access yahoo on there computers or would it just be banned lol
reminds me of that simpsons episode when the scorpion dude hired homer to make his employees work faster. "Yeah, well a Cot is good for rest and rest is good".