Page 1 of 4
So I broke up with this girl because she was an attention *****. She always made stories up to make her friends pity her. So I broke up with her and made sure that everyone knew what an attention ***** and a habitual liar she was. Well her brother thinks he's a badass. He spent 2 years in a level 10 program for beating his dad with a telephone. So when he found out about me "shit talking" his sister, he freaked. Now, as I explained earlier, she is a liar. So she told her brother that I was being a complete asshole and hitting her and shit. So that he would feel bad for her. Instead of giving her his pity, he walked up to me in the hall at school and SUCKERPUNCHED me. What a bitch move, yeah?
So I reported him to the deputy. I wasn't about to fight this kid who spent 2 years in a program where all he did was worked out. **** that. So he got suspended for ONE DAY! What the **** is that!? I got suspended for 3 days for punching a kid in the face!

Anyways, now I'm still getting shit from this kid and all his friends. What do I do to solve such issues? I can't deal with 5 kids that are planning on coming to my house and jumping me.
That's why I have a Scottish claymore.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Colgate Total
Sue them for slander, and physical as well as emotional abuse.

I thought about that. But I don't wanna go through that. His family has a total income of about 10,000 a year, and my father alone makes about 200,000 a year. It wouldn't be fair. And I really don't wanna **** them over. I just want them to leave me alone.
Rape, hit back, bitch more...
Drink yourself half to death...
Throw your cat in the microwave...
???????????
PROFIT!

I realize I am not funny.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
act extremely gay, when they go to jump you act like you like and grab their junk and stuff. if they're like another wannabe baddass they're complete homophobes

or you get the shit beat out of you even worse for bein a fag
good luck
You are now blinking manually
Quote by ShredGod George
take a gun to school, improvise from there

this

otherwise just tell the police? doubt they'll do anything though

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
knock his sister up(or out, if you got hit for it, you might as well do it)
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by guitarmang93
I thought about that. But I don't wanna go through that. His family has a total income of about 10,000 a year, and my father alone makes about 200,000 a year. It wouldn't be fair. And I really don't wanna **** them over. I just want them to leave me alone.

Pfft, wuss.

Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by EMGs_rule
this

otherwise just tell the police? doubt they'll do anything though

I already did this. It went no where. Although if he gets arrested one more time, he has to go back to a program. But he doesn't care. Honestly.
well, you could kill 'em. that way their father would have to buy less food, and so he can buy a PC and read this tip from me. And then he'd be really happy to find out who made the plan, and he gives me a new amp
Quote by guitarmang93

pay for a personal body guard
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by guitarmang93

Threaten to sue?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
suicide bombing is your friend here
or skullf*ck them

He'll give the muslims a bad name then!!!
i say let them beat the shit out of you and get it on video tape some how. rinse repeat. till they are out of your life forever.
well , if you have some friends with muscle , use them =)
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Immortaly007
well, you could kill 'em. that way their father would have to buy less food, and so he can buy a PC and read this tip from me. And then he'd be really happy to find out who made the plan, and he gives me a new amp

that made me chuckle heartily
PSN: Noverion
To be honest, there's not much you can do without a physical conflict, people like that don't exactly take diplomacy to heart. Mind you some dicks tried to beat the shit out of me (3 of them) and I won that fight technically, against odds. One punch and the other two ran. People like that really often aren't very tough, but he might be different.
meh
Quote by Eminored

this
METAL FOR LIFE!
Check out my band: Immortality at myspace.com/metalfury65
Quote by guitarmang93
His family has a total income of about 10,000 a year, and my father alone makes about 200,000 a year...

...your point?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
...your point?

10,000 a year + lawsuit = not good

I thought that much was obvious.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
sneak up on 'em and ram his head into a locker... then hire a big dyke biker b*tch to pound his sister's head and then finger her brown eye... in the school parking lot
Quote by guitarmang93

Yeah.
You could also just sue them to teach them a lesson.
Justice is justice.
Quote by brandooon
Quote by Woogles

*fixed*
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Page 1 of 4