title says it all. i want to get one i tried out but i dont want to run into problems later... one q is how good is its floyd? dont talk about the pickups though because they hav emgs in it. thnx!
its forum not a chat room.

yeah it should be fine, i havent heard any bad things, saying that i havent heard any good i'm afraid.

give it a try and see if you like it, abuse the shit out of the trem and see if it holds tuning, if not, then no, its not that great....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom Horn
its forum not a chat room.

yeah it should be fine, i havent heard any bad things, saying that i havent heard any good i'm afraid.

give it a try and see if you like it, abuse the shit out of the trem and see if it holds tuning, if not, then no, its not that great....

i have done that all... but for only like 7 minutes. im just asking if there is any hidden bad things about it, like if the tremelo is actually crap and will wear out quick. stuff like that.
look up some reviews yourself on harmony central

www.harmonycentral.com

like i said, i havent heard much about them, but higher end peavey guitars are usuaully pretty good.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Chill with the bumping.

As for the guitar, it has an LFR which is pretty lame for guitar that expensive.
Quote by T!AN
Chill with the bumping.

As for the guitar, it has an LFR which is pretty lame for guitar that expensive.
what is bumping?
Quote by 5150rando
what is bumping?

Quote by 5150rando
title says it all. i want to get one i tried out but i dont want to run into problems later... one q is how good is its floyd? dont talk about the pickups though because they hav emgs in it. thnx!

Quote by 5150rando
nobody likes me...............

Quote by 5150rando
anyone? sobs.....

Quote by 5150rando
dooo do do do do dooooo... la la la la la lalaaaaaaaa!

Quote by 5150rando
Helllllllooooooooooo?

This is.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah Don't bump. Peavey guitars are said to be pretty good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Might as well go for a Schecter, an LTD or this if you want to switch tremolos.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Might as well go for a Schecter, an LTD or this if you want to switch tremolos.

shit that looks nice! if i can find one at marshalls music i'll consider it. thanks! but also i want to know if i switched the LFR for a OFR on the peavey if it would be way better.