I wanted to buy a Xbox 360 elite. I need a 120 gig HD for all the save content and I plan to make vids on COD4 and Halo3 and all this stuff for friends so the elite is a must.

I was considering this sale http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-ELITE-4...QQcmdZViewItem

it comes with everything and even a wireless adapter. Seems like a good deal and trustable guy. What does the pit think?
I haven't looked at the link (technically they're not allowed on UG, you should take it down), but from experience don't use anything but paypal, make sure to double read everything on the page, and if its new or mint just be happy you're getting a good deal. Ebay is low on the "steals" but very high in "deals" (there are steals, but they go quickly).

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
1.Check what price similar items like that went for(look for completed sales)
2.Check the users feed back. Even if it's mostly good, see what the bad is.
3.Check shipping, ou may get raped on the shipping.

That's what i do when I buy off of ebay.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
1.Check what price similar items like that went for(look for completed sales)
2.Check the users feed back. Even if it's mostly good, see what the bad is.
3.Check shipping, ou may get raped on the shipping.

That's what i do when I buy off of ebay.

Check their feedback. If they have alot and it's 95 percent or better Positive then you'll probably be O.K. and use PayPal it's safer that way.
Don't waste your money on the 360. I've had nothing but problem with mine and everyone I know says the same. My cousin is on his 5th, I'm on my 3rd, my friend is on his 3rd, and another friend is on his 4th. It just goes on and on....