So I got a text from my best friend in July and he said he would have to move to Oregon. We live in Iowa so that's a long way for me. It had something to do with his mom getting a better higher-paying job or something

Anyways, his last day here is tomorrow and then he's gone. But at least there is a going away party with our friends.

I don't have a lot of close friends so i'm probably going to be depressed for awhile.

I don't even know why I'm telling a bunch of random strangers about this...

Meh
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Aww. *hugs*
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
hire a hitman. have the hitman kill his mother, and then they won't have to move.
/thread.

(jk. sucks your friend is moving though. i know the feeling.)
Sucks to be you. My best friend sleeps on the end of my bed and chews his paws... Oh, sucks to be me Run away to Alaska, hostile takeover an igloo, off them peskymos (inuit BAH) and meditate - only good will come of this parting...
its not the end of the world...i had my g/f of 5 years go away to college and had to lose her...it gets better with time
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Iowa? Great place. Had to move to Jersey 4 years ago. God, I hate it here. Keep in touch with the person man, most important thing you gotta do. Best of luck.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
I heard that Rick Astley spends a good amount of time up in Oregon when he is not rickrolling some bitch.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by Limabean231
Hey man, life moves on, you just take what you get and go with the flow.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll live.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"k, koo"

Awesome
me too I don't a lot of close friends and one of them moved to maleysia a month ago, I felt pissed, but not that depressed
Get drunk.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
ah that sucks. just keep in touch with him though since he's a close friend and all. if you keep in touch with him, it'll be just like he didn't even move away. sorry if that doesn't help. you and all your friends should take a road trip to see him next summer though haha.
listen to children of bodom. Bodom heals everything.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
Well, every single one of my friends is going to uni in the next 2 weeks...so yeah, mine's worse
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Rick
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Quote by whatamidoinhere
Well, every single one of my friends is going to uni in the next 2 weeks...so yeah, mine's worse

You're right. Yours is worse. I feel slightly better now.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"k, koo"

Awesome
Quote by the Sinner
You're right. Yours is worse. I feel slightly better now.

That actually helped? Cool...

It does suck though, thank Gawd for MSN and such...mind you, I shouldn't think they'd be on at all during freshers week...they'll be too drunk

I love getting drunk
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
my best friend moved to Texas 5 weeks ago and I'm in the UK so time zones mean we haven't spoken in ages. It really sucks for the first couple of weeks but you'll get over it and make new friends pretty quickly even if you don't have a large social circle
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by Mynabull
Iowa? Great place. Had to move to Jersey 4 years ago. God, I hate it here. Keep in touch with the person man, most important thing you gotta do. Best of luck.

NJ is amazing. You're a liar.

To TS, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. It's hard dealing with that, it will get better with time though. I've gone through it too. Sorry bud :/
**** YA OREGON ROCKS!!!! Unless hes not moving to Portland or Eugene, and I'm sorry dude, but at least hes in the greatest state EVER!!!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
sorry to hear that dude

but good for him, hes moving to a very nice place. portland is probably my favorite place ever. the beach is an hour and a half away, mt. hood is an hour and a half away, we have a killer music scene, and we have some of the best weed in the world!
Quote by ninja dude
**** YA OREGON ROCKS!!!! Unless hes not moving to Portland or Eugene, and I'm sorry dude, but at least hes in the greatest state EVER!!!

After washington