for my schools yearbook (im editor in chief) im thinking of going with the theme of "legacy". if anybody can please give me any ideas for the cover id really appreciate that. and please be serious about it. also my schools a religious jewish school so if you know anything about jewish sybolism you can throw that in too. also, serious ideas for themes are appreciated just in case
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

No offence but um... seriousness? In The Pit? For a jewish school? Not gonna happen.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
A picture of (jewish church) sorry can't remember the name of it, but one in Jerusalem with all the national figures that you see as prophets
A pic of a jew fro oon the front.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
A pic of a jew fro oon the front.

"Why you have eh picture of eh jew?"
ah borat
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
put the star of david on the front.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Just use this ...

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Adam Sandler.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by thewhorock
A big picture of Hitler...

Come on its the pit what did you expect.

agreed
How about a picture of the thousands upon thousands the Jews are continuing to murder in "Israel."

Death to Israel.
Put a jew in a concentration...I mean Summer camp I am sooo sorry

EDIT:But for real the star of david I think it is called

EDIT2:Or you could all be holding hands smilling......?
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins
Last edited by \m/-Metallica at Sep 15, 2008,
Quote by lepermessiah22
Just use this ...

thats actually pretty funny but i dont think its gunna blow over too well.

also for everyone who says that i wont get anything good for a jewish school then just make believe its not. anything goes now but obviously nothing racist, sexist, or demeaning to anyone in any way (yes i do know this is the pit but try...please)
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by TunerAddict
How about a picture of the thousands upon thousands the Jews are continuing to murder in "Israel."

Death to Israel.

that was really uncalled for. im sorry but i can tolerate whatever you are so can you please try to tolerate my beliefs. its really unfair for you to assume things without knowing much about the situation and im not saying anything derogatory about your faith so please try to reciprocate that respect. there is a certain line that should not be crossed. please understand that i have nothing against you and that you are entitled to your opinion but please dont verbalize it in such a manner and in such a place. thank you
Quote by blacksabbath8