I liked it, what amp are you using?
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
very good, very few mistakes (if any). i dont like you cause your gear is leet.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

yea the tone is iffy, and the timing is a little off... then again this is the first complete song i ever learned to play, so im really anal about that. my problem is the intonation on my guitar is a little off so when i hit that second part thats up above the 12th fret it sounds off. nice playing though. might want to add a bit more vibrato when possible... but otherwise it was really really clean, which can even make a bad performance pretty decent. since this was a good performance it just made it that much better

im not sure what kind of guitar that is but i think of it as the Dave Martone guitar.
Thanks Lagrange, all I'm using is my boss gt-6 direct in.

Slash4114, thanks. my gear is leet? well that's not my guitar or my place/studio hahaha, and i only used my gt-6.

Thanks Divided_Eye. Like I said, I hate my tone and my timing wasn't very good. And that was also my first ever complete song that I learned hahaha. It's a Parker guitar.
Yeh, they are more used for country , but they get a really nice clean tone.
ah a multi-cam production
Good job on the cover but I have to be picky about the video composition being a video major haha

Try not to shake so much on the cameras and try cuts instead of dissolves.
Also try to cut where it fits with the music. Random cuts and doing that too often gives the viewer an "uneasy" feeling. Thats more for high action type shows...

Also dont zoom in and out so much, it also gives that uneasy feeling

I did like that shot at the end though with the low angle making you look powerful.
unfortunately the guy on camera didnt hold still for too long...haha
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 16, 2008,
Quote by moody07747
ah a multi-cam production
Good job on the cover but I have to be picky about the video composition being a video major haha

Try not to shake so much on the cameras and try cuts instead of dissolves.
Also try to cut where it fits with the music. Random cuts and doing that too often gives the viewer an "uneasy" feeling. Thats more for high action type shows...

Also dont zoom in and out so much, it also gives that uneasy feeling

I did like that shot at the end though with the low angle making you look powerful.
unfortunately the guy on camera didnt hold still for too long...haha

Hey moody, thanks for the crit! But it wasn't me that recorded the video. It was someone who professional and did both videos for 250$. So he edited all of it , I didn't do anything of the video. I agree though the video is a bit too crazy .
great cover
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Sweet tone, super clean playing and nice camerawork too. It was a joy to watch you play
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
thanks mothership and chips. My tone came from my boss gt-6 direct in.
Very nice. Good vibrato. I always liked working that song when I was getting into some Live Satriani stuff. The rhythm arpeggios were always some of my favorite. Great playing. Don't worry about your tone...... soon you'll be my age and by them you'll have developed exactly your signature sound and you'll be able to afford whatever amps and set up you want. You already have the skills.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
Hey Jason, thanks first off.. I think my vibrato is kind of weak there but hey if you like it thats cool. Hah cant wait to get some new gear soon too.
dude, great cover, but you were pretty stiff. Not in the body wise, but i just wasn't feeling it.
The tone was very like satch's tone in that song. Pretty dry signal, wouldn't surprise me if satch recorded it with a Palmer simulator.
The vibrato was descent, but you lacked it when you really needed it. Just the bends in general were too uniform and stuff. Satch plays it in a certain way. You have to remember, YOU'RE controlling the guitar, not just working with it. Show the strings that you're gonna do it, and you're gonna do it your way.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
dang you're pro for how young you are :O

visit mine on my sig
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV