So I'm going paintballing soon and my main concern is my 'nads and how to protect them.

Any help or general paintballing tips are appreciated.
well, your gonna need you wallet, right?
and you don't want to lose your wallet, right?
and you want to protect your nads, right?

problem solved: tape your wallet to your nads
Quote by ZAxel
cup
/thread

Is it common practice in paintball to use a cup? Also, what clothing to do advise I wear, at least for protective reasons.
LOL you have a bigger chance of your mask becoming defective and a paintball going through it then you do of being shot in the ball sack. ive been paintballing for a long time and iven never gotten shot there ever.

a cup will make it worse btw, when it gets shot, it absorbest he impact and the cup will dig in around your balls, it will hurt more. again, its very unlikely you will get shot there.
Take it like a man!
The trousers provided are pretty baggy so that should protect.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Go Square Go!
Is it common practice in paintball to use a cup? Also, what clothing to do advise I wear, at least for protective reasons.

Ive been paintballing quite a few times and have never worn a cup. Ive only met one kid who ever wore a cup, but he wasnt exactly normal.

As far as clothing, i always wore a green tshirt with some baggy pants and some fingerless gloves. Unless you guys are playing with frozen balls you really dont need any protection. Just make sure you dont care about ruining your clothes with paint stains and dirt.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
You're a pussy. I got bagged in the nads playing Civil War. It hurt like hell but I sucked it up. Go out in what you want and Run like hell.

<---- Speedball player
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Quote by Go Square Go!

thick old clothes: sweaters, long pants and that bright pink tank top i know you own
LMAO
i joke
Kick the person's ass of shoots at the waste down lol. Usually you get hit in the head, neck, chest and hands the most. I've only played a few times, but never got hit lower than my stomach.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by convictionless
LOL you have a bigger chance of your mask becoming defective and a paintball going through it then you do of being shot in the ball sack. ive been paintballing for a long time and iven never gotten shot there ever.

a cup will make it worse btw, when it gets shot, it absorbest he impact and the cup will dig in around your balls, it will hurt more. again, its very unlikely you will get shot there.

Ive been paintballing twice. On the first time, I had a close call when I was shot in the groin muscle at 10 or so feet.

Second time, Straight at the nuts. From behind.
Do NOT look behind you.
you can use a cup, i havent in all my times paintballing, if anything wear compression shorts to at least minimize teh target zone

and wear pants and a long sleeve shirt (or shorts and a tee if its fairly nice and you arent a pvssy)

unless you really have an intolerance for pain i dont think any protective equipment cept a mask and maybe gloves are needed.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
buy a cup dumbass

I'd rather not spend money on a cup if its not needed, which is why I was asking in the first place, <random-uncalled-for-insult>.
I'd recommend employing some small furry vermin to help you.

Also invest in some of these sweet rides:

But make sure the morons operating them can drive them.
its called woodsball.

Stuff a sock or two into your crotch for protection
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Ragin87
You're a pussy. I got bagged in the nads playing Civil War. It hurt like hell but I sucked it up. Go out in what you want and Run like hell.

<---- Speedball player

I'm a pussy? I've never played before, I was simply asking a question about my precious mirror-dice, no need to insult me, mate.

What is it with people around here?

Quote by Vader, Darth

This is relevant to my interests.
go naked or go home! take one in the sack like a man!!! AARRRRGGGHH!!!!!

No, actually I've never seen anyone take one there, and I never did the dozen or so times I've gone. I wouldn't worry about it....but if you are...maybe wear jeans. That and the coveralls should do the job, along with making you sweat a tonne.
i agree with guy who said compression shorts, thats if your goin to be playing a lot. i do not recommend wearing boxers however. stick to briefs or boxer briefs
Quote by Go Square Go!
So I'm going paintballing soon and my main concern is my 'nads and how to protect them.

Any help or general paintballing tips are appreciated.

Castration is your best option...
I thought I'd ask since this thread was open, is there a sight on paintball guns?
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I used to play paintball a lot and I never saw a guy get shot in the balls. Though, it could happen and would be rather funny. If you're that worried about it, go to a sporting goods store and buy a cup.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Quote by Vader, Darth

dude I'm not trying to say you're wrong here .... but frankly vader, you got owned by some little bears with rocks dude ... those bikes we're crap

little bears with rocks ....
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
dude I'm not trying to say you're wrong here .... but frankly vader, you got owned by some little bears with rocks dude ... those bikes we're crap

little bears with rocks ....

The Ewoks were losing till chewie took over the AT-ST

(yes i used to be a star wars nerd, how did you ever guess)

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
The Ewoks were losing till chewie took over the AT-ST

(yes i used to be a star wars nerd, how did you ever guess)

used to be?

anyway so .... a big bear ... helped some little bears ... with rocks kick some imperial ass.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
Quote by djmay71
well, your gonna need you wallet, right?
and you don't want to lose your wallet, right?
and you want to protect your nads, right?

problem solved: tape your wallet to your nads

lol. comedic gold.

seriously tho the chances of you getting hit in the nads are very slim. besides... who would be aiming for the nads. you always aim at the chest
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
used to be?

anyway so .... a big bear ... helped some little bears ... with rocks kick some imperial ass.[/QUote

Yeah

Used to be, I just remember this stuff, and it wasn't the rocks that won, it was the surprise of being attacked by one of their own.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
I thought I'd ask since this thread was open, is there a sight on paintball guns?

on some guns like tippmanns they have iron sights like normal guns. other than that and other tactical guns you just kind of aim down the barrel and adjust as you shoot.
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Quote by tommyt
used to be?

anyway so .... a big bear ... helped some little bears ... with rocks kick some imperial ass.[/QUote

Yeah

Used to be, I just remember this stuff, and it wasn't the rocks that won, it was the surprise of being attacked by one of their own.

ok, so maybe it wasn't totally the rocks (although i do remember some rock based pwnage) but essentially either way you look at it, the might of the empire got trashed in those woods by the friends of mark hamill society and some bears .... not quite the evil empire everyone expected.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22

Quote by daeqwon10000
First of all

Speeds ball > Woods ball

imo

But anyways, what do you mean "What should I wear?".....its Paintball...not the armed forces . Only time I ever wished I wore protection was when I got shot in the ass with an automatic high velocity Angel by a pro my poor ass.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
seriously, be a man
youre not gonna get hit in the balls

buuuut if you do, please report back so i can laugh
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by tkajr7
on some guns like tippmanns they have iron sights like normal guns. other than that and other tactical guns you just kind of aim down the barrel and adjust as you shoot.

Yeah, sights are pretty pointless on paintball guns, their not to accurate.
your pants will usually keep any direct impact from happening. There's pretty much a net of fabric protecting your genitals, unless you're wearing skin-tight shorts. I'd advise you to get some gloves, as your hands will usually get cold and greasy. Also get some dark or camouflaged clothing to better blend in.
Dude, you're most likely not going to get hit there, and even if you do, it doesn't hurt too bad, believe me.

As for general tips:

-work with your team. If you go "commando" you're gonna end up going "noob who got killed in 2 seconds"

-try to find good cover

-always communicate with those around you

-constantly check to see the enemy's position

don't be afraid to risk yourself for your team's ultimate goal...it's a TEAM sport and getting hit does not hurt as bad as people say...plus you always feel badass charging up the field with 5 other guys killing everyone in sight But again, ONLY do it if it is in your team's best interest.

-talk with your team before the game. If you guys have even somewhat of a plan, you'll do loads better than if you mindlessly charge out there.

-always try to gain more ground...if you get caught retreating you're probably going to end up taking one in the back.

-when organizing a plan, take into account the equipment everyone has. If you need a guy to provide cover-fire the whole game, you're going to want the guy with a double-triggered gun and 5 pods instead of the 12 year-old kid with a rental gun.

That's all I can think of for now...Paintball is an incredibly fun game, I hope you enjoy yourself, if you've got any more questions just pm me.