Anyone else saw the new Guy Ritchie film? I went on Friday and thought it was pretty good. Not as good as Lock, Stock or Snatch but still a good movie. The Russian guys were scary.
I cant decide between that or righteous kill...

which seems better?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
I cant decide between that or righteous kill...

which seems better?

Righteous kill has mah main man curtis jackson. go see it now.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Is it out yet? I went to Righteous Kill and saw the preview but I didn't think it was in theaters.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I only just noticed on IMDB that One Two was King Leonidis. I must not have paid much attention to 300 because I didn't like it And Johnny Quid was the disabled guy from Dead Man' Shoes.
I read a review of it in Empire this month, whilst eating a chicken and just cooked bacon sandwich, damn, a good morning. The film looks pretty good, it's part of my September list of films to see - RocknRolla, Tropic Thunder, Pineapple Express, The Escapist (low budget Brit prison film, not sure where I can find it, maybe the local indie cinema).
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too